Indians in Newcastle

Discussion in 'Indians in the UK' started by janus911, May 11, 2009.

1. kasturi131

kasturi131 New IL'ite

hi there...
    It's nice to hear from you too...
    i think it will be ok for me to meet up with u on Sat or even Sunday...But not sure about my other friend's availability and she has gone for her holidays now...

I will be ok for weekend...and i will also check with her once she is back (not sure when is that). Is next weekend ok for you? say Saturday? Do let me know on that....
    We normally meet up in Newcastle, so no worries about accessibility...

Looking forward to hear from u soon

Have a great weekend!!!

Kasturi:)

2. Seemamenon

Seemamenon New IL'ite

Hi Kasthuri,

Next Saturday sounds fab, lets finalise towards the end of the week. In the meanwhile, can we think about meeting somewhere near the Gateshead Interchage as we both live nearer to that? (Not sure if there are any decent enough places there!).

I will keep checking this site for your replies.

You enjoy the weekend - we are pretty much sitting at home and getting bored!

Looking forward to Saturday!

Take care
    Best regards
    Seema:)

3. kasturi131

kasturi131 New IL'ite

hi there...

Tell me bout staying at home and getting bored esp since the weather today is soo gloomy and BAD!!! :(
    yeah in interchange would be good also since we both are here at least for a start..I am fine with it... We can find somewhere (im sure) decent to spend time there....Do let me know the time and day..Will be there

Kasturi :)

4. Seemamenon

Seemamenon New IL'ite

Hi Kasthuri,

Hope you are doing fine. Are we still OK for Saturday? Can we do it a bit early, lets say between 10-10.30 in the morning? Is it alright to meet up in front of Wilkinsons inside the Gateashead Metro - I am talking about the benches in front of Wilkinsons, Greegs and Hutchinsons. (Can have a look at the Christmas decorations in Wilkinsons too!).

Then we will take it up from there on, if you are OK?

Take care
    Seema:)

5. kasturi131

kasturi131 New IL'ite

HI Seema,

Glad to receive a reply form you.
    The place u have suggested sounds fine to me and my fren (yes, she is back form her hols and she will be joining us as well, hope that is fine with u).Say about 10.30 am.

I will check again this site for a reconfirmation from your side...

Looking forward for a great Gals Day Out!!!

See u then

Kasturi

6. Seemamenon

Seemamenon New IL'ite

Hi Kasthuri,

That’s great! I too have a ‘’surprise’’ member joining us tomorrow, but I am keeping the identity a secret till we meet up!

So we are meeting up at the bench in front of Wilkinsons/Greggs/Hutchinsons in Gateshead Metro at around 10-10.30am.

The contingency plans are: if you/I don’t turn up for any reasons, lets hang around till 11:00am and then push off. And lets all check the site before we leave home.

Cant wait for tomorrow!

Best regards
    Seema

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  7. kasturi131

kasturi131 New IL'ite

Hi Seema,

Thanks for the reconfirmation.Noted your plan...

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Take care
    Kasturi

8. varshamondal07

varshamondal07 New IL'ite

hello im varsha from india...i have a problem nd i need sumbdys help who is in uk.....my fiance played wid my life made me pregnent nd left to newcastle....now i want to cum to newcastle to find him out as my parents dint accept me after dat...nd i hv no other option left wid me....thot of killing myself...but before dat want to try my luck wid help of my native indians help...im a 22 yrs gal...nd u all r like my sis nd mom...so thot probably u cud help me in getting my love bck...if u ppl wish to help me . plz reply as soon as possible...i dnt hv much tym in my hand plz i will b really grateful to u all....
    regards
    varsha:drowning

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.
    <!--Session data-->

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
  9. kasturi131

kasturi131 New IL'ite

Hi Sarika79,

i think this is the ideal thread to get to know each other.
    I am basically in Gateshead with my hubby. This forum is definitely a great tool to make good friends.

Would like to hear more from your side

Kasturi

10. ManiReddy

ManiReddy New IL'ite

Hi seema, Kasturi,sarika,

how are you? I am planning to move newcastle by nextweek. i was in bit nervous to come alone left my family behind in Bournemouth.i would like to know, how i can find an accomidation on temprarory basis for myself. once settled i will find a flat or house for my hubby and kids.is there any advice or help can expect from settled people like you.
    thanks
    ManiReddy