News at IL!

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by lathanarasimhan, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hey.....Noticed this thread today....I know, I am the late one, but gals...late but not least eh?:-D

Great thread Latha and very innovative.

Now news from me is the same usual one...Always too busy with what....??! Don't ask, just busy:icon_frown: Given a choice, would be permanently logged in at IL, but can only dream of it for now.

These days, when pressed for time, all I have to do is just click to the FP thread and read the nominated posts there. One gets to read the cream of the lot:) So, that's a good tip of the month from me to all of you.

Bye till the next time....

L, Kamla

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hey.....Noticed this thread today....I know, I am the late one, but gals...last but not least eh?:-D

Great thread Latha and very innovative.

Now news from me is the same usual one...Always too busy with what....??! Don't ask, just busy:icon_frown: Given a choice, would be permanently logged in at IL, but can only dream of it for now.

These days, when pressed for time, all I have to do is just click to the FP thread and read the nominated posts there. One gets to read the cream of the lot:) So, that's a good tip of the month from me to all of you.

Bye till the next time....

L, Kamla

3. lathanarasimhan

lathanarasimhan New IL'ite

Hi Friends
    I am back! Sorry for not posting since 2 weeks. I was busy attending out station marriages and now visiting my aged parents in Delhi.

You will get todays news by night.
    bye for now. latha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.