Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madhu11

madhu11 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Who Am I?

hi santhu,

you will like it here and make good friends here.

2. kittypeeyush

kittypeeyush New IL'ite

[quote=kavya;1331
    Hi Kavya and other members
    My name is Kavita and I am new to this group.
    we have shifted from Oman,Muscat after staying there for very good six years to RAK(UAE) recently.Is there any other member from RAK?
    Ilove cooking and have won some prizes in varios competitions.
    Ihave three kids aged 14years,10 years and 7years.
    Hope to keep in touch with everybody
    :wave BYE
    KAVITA

3. Deepana

Deepana New IL'ite

Hello Ladies!

This is an excellent web site, isn't it? I really love it!!!

Now about me....

I am Deepa (24) originally from Sri Lanka, but grew up in Switzerland. After my marriage in 2004 I had to move to Norway - where I live now. I am longing to go back to Switzerland, since I have my family and friends there and trust me Switzerland is one of the most beautiful country in this world! Not that I am unhappy here, but....

My hobbies...

My hobbies change from time to time, but there are few that I like to do all the time. Among them are: reading ( my favorite writer is Amitav Gosh and I like almost all other indian writers), going to the gym, shopping, cooking and watching tamil and hindi movies.

My passion...

Dancing is my passion. As a child I learnt Bharatanatyam and I love dancing it!

I am an admirer of Raja Ravi Varma's paintings - especially Hamsa Damayanti - and Jack Vettriano's paintings!

My education...

I worked as a Lawyer's assistant in Zürich, Switzerland and in Norway I am studying at the University of Bergen.

I guess that there is nothing more - interesting - to tell about me. :)

Can't wait to get to know you people!!!

Love, Deepa K.

4. Deepana

Deepana New IL'ite

Hello Ladies!

This is an excellent web site, isn't it? I really love it!!!

Now about me....

I am Deepa (24) originally from Sri Lanka, but grew up in Switzerland. After my marriage in 2004 I had to move to Norway - where I live now. I am longing to go back to Switzerland, since I have my family and friends there and trust me Switzerland is one of the most beautiful country in this world! Not that I am unhappy here, but....

My hobbies...

My hobbies change from time to time, but there are few that I like to do all the time. Among them are: reading ( my favorite writer is Amitav Gosh and I like almost all other indian writers), going to the gym, shopping, cooking and watching tamil and hindi movies.

My passion...

Dancing is my passion. As a child I learnt Bharatanatyam and I love dancing it!

I am an admirer of Raja Ravi Varma's paintings - especially Hamsa Damayanti - and Jack Vettriano's paintings!

My education...

I worked as a Lawyer's assistant in Zürich, Switzerland and in Norway I am studying at the University of Bergen.

I guess that there is nothing more - interesting - to tell about me. :)

Can't wait to get to know you people!!!

Love, Deepa K.

5. shaluja

shaluja New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    i am new here .just thought will say hi to all of you.

6. Rashmig

Rashmig New IL'ite

Hi Everyone

I am Rashmi, born and bought up in Rajasthan. Now i am living in Bay Area with my cute daughter and husband.

This is an excellent web site. I really love it..

bye:wave

7. SimplyIsha

SimplyIsha New IL'ite

I am me!

Hi friends,

I am Ishita. Enthusiatic, happy, full of life and optimistic is how I would describe myself. I am born and brought up in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. I have done my MBA finance and am working as a management consultant since the last four years now. I believe that every girl should have her personal income and should be able to support herself AND her family.

I love chochlate ice-cream, reading mystry novels, flowers, dancing and getting emails from friends. A true Indian at heart, I respect my traditions and values and the saree is my favourite dress. Though for regular wear, I am only in westerns. I detest smoking, alcohol and hypocrisy.

Looking forward to a healthy, friendly and warm interaction with all of you.

Keep posting,

Isha

8. JAS

JAS New IL'ite

:) Hi Ladies
    Just like the most of you first of all Iam a woman, a wife , a mother to two beautiful girls age 1 and 6. In my professional life Iam a nurse ,but in my home life I play many roles starting with a cook, cleaning lady, gardener,chauffer, mother and a wife.Ilove all the roles I play and wouldn't change them for anything.Hopefully I will be making some good friends on this site,what a married woman lacks the most.:wink:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  9. Dsouzan

Dsouzan New IL'ite

Hi,

My name is Nancy D'Souza. I am using this site for the first time.

I am a working woman, married and mother of a son aged 14years. I love cooking, listening to old hindi songs ---- and also news songs which are good to hear, watching hindi movies.

Its great to have this site where we can make more friends.

Hope of hearing from you soon.

:2thumbsup: :-D :wave
    Nancy D'Souza

10. Dsouzan

Dsouzan New IL'ite

Hi,

My name is Nancy D'Souza. I am using this site for the first time.

I am a working woman, married and mother of a son aged 14years. I love cooking, listening to old hindi songs ---- and also news songs which are good to hear, watching hindi movies.

Its great to have this site where we can make more friends.

Hope of hearing from you soon.

:2thumbsup: :-D :wave
    Nancy D'Souza

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.