Vittaldas

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by BharathiRajesh, Aug 10, 2009.

1. BharathiRajesh

BharathiRajesh New IL'ite

Namaskarams to all,

Radhe Krishna!

Sengalipuram Anantharama Dik****har is known to everybody.

In his family, Vittaldas Jayakrishna Dik****har, Damodhara Dik****har and Kesava Dik****har are all spreading the upanyasam and really namasmaran is greatly spread among the people.

Recently in Kamarajar arangam, vittaldasji bhajans and discourses are excellent.
    If any devotee is there, let us share their programs ahead and experiences in this forum.

Regards,

Bharathi.R

2. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Hi Bharathi,

I too attended the program , but only for 2 days ie on sundays. It was really good. This was my first experience of listening to Vittadas bhajans . Earlier I had watched some programs on Jaya TV. Just thought I will go and see how it is and I liked it very much. Did you go on all the days?

I liked the rangamma song, sitapathi ramachandra songs very much. However on both the sundays , he spent majority of time on singing , then talking about his temple etc. Upanyasam part was very less. How about other days. Because I was looking forward to hearing upanyasams more like in visakha hari's concerts. However was disappointed as he spent about last 15 minutes only on pravachanam.

Radhi

3. BharathiRajesh

Hi Radhi,

Nice to see <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">ur</st1:place></st1:City> message.

Actually I have also been there for 2 days – on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday, the discourse was for 1 hr. By the way, where r u staying in chn?

I too got dis-appointed on Sunday since I am too interested in discourse a lot.
    Anyway try Sri Panduranga Bhajanashram, Dakshina Pandaripuram, Govindapuram for more of his discourses. All songs by him are also very nice since his voice is so touching.

I too like Visaka hari a lot. If you come across any programs of Visaka hari or Hariji or Vittaldasji pls inform me. I am very much interested .

Thanks and Best wishes,

Bharathi.R

4. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hi I am a very big fan of VittalDas..Love all his songs.. Did anyone see Jaya TV this saturday??He sanga song called Govind radhe madhava gopala radhe kesava. Does anyone have that song. Can you send the link

5. BharathiRajesh

6. vijayals

vijayals Senior IL'ite

can anyone tell me in which site we can download all his songs in mp3 format?

7. vijayals

vijayals Senior IL'ite

awaiting for a suitable reply :)

8. BharathiRajesh

9. vijayals

vijayals Senior IL'ite

Also, provide the web links, where i can get Swami Haridas giri bhajans in MP3

RadhaeKrishna

10. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

nice links and websites..
    thanx
    Radhe krishna