House maid in Karama

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by annusura, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Deep78

Deep78 Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for your detailed reply. Passed your contact details to my maid. Have 2 kids.Will enquire kids interest and let you know. Can i also join with my kids?but the time possiblity is only 7.30 to 8.Anyother sloga class nearby?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  2. babita_sn

babita_sn Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anu

Have replied to ur post in the other thread reg the maid.

Was just going thru ur post reg the classes.Can u tell me what other activities are there.My elder one is 3.6 yrs.At home she is a talk a lot,but somehow she need to mingle and enhance her socila skills.But the problem is i stay in Deira in Naif rd and here very less chance of getting children to go out and play and also no parks nearby.So was thnking of putting her some activity classes.She is with OOEHS in KG 1.And younger daughter is 2 months old.We are from Manglaore,but I was settled in mumbai and hubby was settled in Cochin.

Tc
    Babita

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  3. annusura

annusura New IL'ite

Yes u can also join the class. No problem for that but the timings are from 6.30 to 7.15 and 7.30 to 8.30. If interested pls let me know.

Annu

4. vaniarun123

vaniarun123 New IL'ite

Hi Annu and Deepa,

Iam Vani settled in karama , one week before, i have a daughter of 6 years and i have put her in Gems winchester for Grade I. Iam looking for a day care centre in karama itself as iam looking for a job , we are from madras , and its only one week for us in dubai not able to judge anything, can anyone pls help with some reliable day care centres,

and annu, i understand u run a daycare centre, where is it, can u give thephone no, i stay near crystal music institute,

any reply would be use to me ,

5. seemv

seemv New IL'ite

anyone know of a housemaid who can come to sheikh zayed road, near Financial centre metro station?? Pls help, urgently need a housemaid for a few hours. Im in my last weeks of pregnancy and my housemaid has ditched me..
    would really appreciate some help
    thanks

6. Nishig

Nishig New IL'ite

Hi what is the age group you r catering in this Bharat geeta class? Where r they conducted? Canu pls give me ur contact details?

7. anilagibi

anilagibi New IL'ite

Hi,
    Could any one inform me about any good maids who will be available for full time to look after my sons, one school going and another 2 year old from September onwards? Please call me on 0501815646.

8. paul6676

paul6676 New IL'ite

hello,

I am looking for a maid part time just for couple of hours in bur dubai. near west zone supermarket. i need for cleaning only .
    If anyone knows someone please let me know.

9. paul6676

paul6676 New IL'ite

hi

I am also looking for a part time maid . i stay in bur dubai near west zone supermarket.
    Can you help? i need in morning time just for an hour.

Thanks

10. ggargca

ggargca New IL'ite

Hi, new to Dubai and new to IL too, do u still have balvihar at your place.
    please let me know