1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

To Pee or Not To Pee

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Nov 17, 2009.

1. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Dear K,

I read your blog inspite of your warning.I know that the warning is an indirect invitation to ladies [​IMG]

Iam surprised at your sense of humour K. Harsha aunty must be the direct victim :biglaugh.

I shared your blog with my friends with out your permission.[​IMG].They told me that this blog made their day.

Keep coming with such stress busters K! We welcome you wholeheartedly and read it,relish it despite of the warnings :hide:

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear RG,

You are making me famous by sharing my blogs with yr friends, so pls go ahead in the future alsl.

See this was a naughty blog and i did not want theladies to get annoyed, i avoid vulgar things, but naughy well, i am naughty at 56.the subject was such, i could not help it, and i thought i went overboard with my imagination,:biglaugh

thank u for the kind words, u in fact made my day.

Regards

kamal

3. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

kamalji,

i am your clan & not a female.

men can't hold on to anything for long.

they pee when they want, where they want and purge the urge.

the women we know they can hold longer to anything:

be it the urge to pee, holding on to past mistakes of any one, etc.

the only thing they can't hold is their anger.

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nat,

sorry i mistook u for a female.

Yes u are right, all that women cannot hold back is anger, but i guess we men too are guilty of flying off the handle fast, we too get angry, is nt it .

thanks dear freind, nice to have u here.

Regards

kamal

5. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Dear Kamalji
    Yesterday only I started visiting your blog.Today I started with your blog.Nice presentation and good threads,wonderful writing style

with regards
    Meenu

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Meenu,

I am honoured.Thank u and keep coming again.Regards

kamal

7. Muskaan7

Muskaan7 Senior IL'ite

Dear Kamaljee,

This is the first time I decided to venture out from the usual sections in Indusladies and came to the Snippets of Life Section and guess what I decide to read first - your blog - with its hilarious and eye-catching title.

I have this huge grin from ear to ear and am :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotflreading through it.

I remember this one incident a few years ago when we were traveling from Hubli to Belgaum by bus it was early morning. I remember just about to sit in the bus and felt like - you got it - peeing. However, how to tell the driver now to wait for 5 more minutes. He was already fuming at someone else for taking so long to get into the bus. So I just held and waited. it was terrible and you can imagine two hours. My mum asked me if I wanted to tell the driver to stop but there were open fields everywhere and I was NOT going to hide behind one of the trees and do it with the possibility that someone can see me. So I just held. It was the most painful thing to do and you can imagine once we reached Belgaum and ran to the toilet - it was all waterworks. Anyways I dont have to worry about that sort of thing happening here in Aus as there are public toilets everywhere and quite clean I must say. And no, I dont have to buy coffee to use the toilet, if we are traveling and we need to, err pee, we just go into MacDonalds or KFC, head straight to the toilet, and thats it.

It surely made my day though! Am ready for work now, yeah :thumbsup

Happy pee...ing.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Muskaan,

Firstly welcome to my blogs.

and it is my good luck that u had to read my blog first and like it:biglaugh
    Your names means a Smile, so i guess u must be smiling whole day.HAHA

That must have been a terrible time for u eh ! i can imagine, for laduies it is tough, for men,. any place is a toilet, but this is india, and we men do as other indians too, incluuding me.

We indians are innovative, we dont crib to the government for public toilets, we make our own.:biglaugh

Thanks for the terrific comment, and in fact u made my day.Thanks and keep coming.

snippets has some very good writers, like Jaya, Balaji, iyer Viji, Twins Mom, SudnerUsha and so many others, u will soon get addicted here.

i have just posted a new blog, a dry one infact, see if u like it.

Regards

kamal

9. srilekh_s83

srilekh_s83 New IL'ite

Hi Kamal ji..
    An awesome write up!!! everything is a Fact....and the sense of humor is appreciable :)

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dea r Srilekh,

Welcome to my blogs.

Muskan made my morning and now u make my evening good, with yr lovely and kind FB.

Sri, i was doubtful about this blog being received well at Indus, bcs of the strange nature of the subject, but i must say u ladies here are a big sport, and encourage me to write more.

thank u Sri, and keep coming again.

Regards

kamal