Best Schools in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Hyderabad' started by Lalithak, Dec 5, 2006.

1. aparajithaa

aparajithaa Bronze IL'ite

2. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hi Chinnu,

Also check IL Directory, Hyderabad Schools for more info and contact details.
    For other details about infrastructure and fee details you can directly contact them for better results :thumbsup

thank you!

3. vinusks

vinusks New IL'ite

Check out I think the information on schools you are seeking is available in detail in this site.

Regards,
    Vinu

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
  4. Kiran001

Kiran001 New IL'ite

hi..

idk if this is the right school site but i have also been looking for schools near where i live moti nagar or kukatpally but i think this may be the site for kennedy im not sure but i hope it helps. :)

Kennedy High School-Hyderabad

site for sliver oaks if u haven't seen much - SilverOaks School
    my little cousin goes there and i went there to check last summer when i went to india for summer vacation the school was huge and really cool but also my another cousin which is his older brother got kicked out if you fail in that school they would really kick you out of that school.. so its really strict. but i just noticed they have a lot of activities like swimming dancing acting singing band and fun festivals and sport. it looks fun but really hard to keep in that school unless your child can really concertrat on work also and get good grades that would be fine for her then. well best of luck my mom said i won't pull it off joining that school is very hard for me since i have been living in us for 8 years and finally thinking of staying in india next year.. but i don't know so wish me luck also. haha thanks hope it helps bye:thumbsup

5. shashi

shashi New IL'ite

Good Schools in Madhapur(hyderabad)

Hi All,

we have been in USA for long time. We are planning to relocate to Hyderabad soon, to madhapur to be more precise . I have 2 kids age 8 yrs & 4 yrs. I have never visited that area before & have no clue what are the good schools around.
    There is lots of information/ email threads on this topic but couldn't find any thing in one place with all the lists of schools in that area.

Greatly appreciate if any one has any feedback or if you think this a old topic, kindly point me to the correct location where i can get more info.

thank you,
    Shashi

6. Pallavi_K

Pallavi_K New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I too am looking for a good school for my kid who will be joining L.K.G.
    I have seen all the links for good schools but am still confused as far as selecting one is concerned.

Please do tell me the best school according to your personal experience.

Will appreciate your help if you could also tell me the questions they ask to kids while interviewing.

Thanks.

7. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sailaja,

Creek where is this school in Hyderabad,haven't heard about it before and as far as Silver oaks and DAV,both are equally good schools and in demand for the admissions.Most of them might have already issued or issuing the applications,last but not least good school at the same same consider the time/distance from home for the kid.All the best and keep us updated.

8. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

My son was in Gitanjali school(Begumpet),it is one of the good schools in the city and they issue applications from January 2nd 2010.Have seen an ad for admissions in TIMES OF INDIA a month ago for NASR school which is good too.

Interview questions would be nothing much for the kid may ask to say a rhyme or so,but am not sure.

All the best.

9. lathaa

lathaa Bronze IL'ite

Sailaja,I am so sorry for the late reply as I was out for the weekend.Hope you have decided by now and got the result from Silver oaks.

umm all the CBSE schools follow the same syllubus,may be a book or two different for the preschoolers varies,but not for the higer classes.Have friends kids both in Silvers oaks and DAV,heard both are good in their own perspective.

If you got a choice from both,think over travel time for the child,I feel its more essential and prefer not more than 15mins from school to home vice versa.

Thanks for directing me to Creeks.

10. shree2010

shree2010 New IL'ite

Sangamithra is one of the very good schools near KPHB. Couple of my friends kids go to this school and gave very good feedback.