April 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Gitunandakumar, Aug 7, 2009.

1. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

hi priya

dont worry too much regarding thyriod.
    Due to the harmonal changes we get that during pregnancy which may disappear after pregnancy.
    Let us wait for the results and hope evrything will be fine.

I and ak****a are having this prob now and we r regulary using tablets which will no way effected to our LO.

take care

2. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

hi sandiya

As ur gyneac said as long as it does not irritate you nothing to worry.
    Throught pregnancy white discharge is quite common
    I also have white discharge but not daily ..for evry two days.

pls stay urself calm and peace..evrything will be fine:)

3. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

@suhaana, geeta, hasya,ak****a, cf

how r u doing gals?

sorry if I have missed someone.:bowdown

4. suhaana

suhaana Senior IL'ite

Hi everyone,

WOW, so many posts and happy to hear that all of you are doing so well.

Amul,

Your post on the healthcare instructs were mind blowing!!! WHY THE HELL AM I IN INDIA!!!!! :rantHere the system is rotten, there is no consideration for expecting women. As a matter of fact when I had my miscarriage earlier this year, my colleague casually commented....SO WHAT!!! That's the crude attitude of the Indian corporate world. That's why I've decided that it's no point in keeping my baby's and my health and life on the line and work.

Yes, DH & I had a FANTASTIC time window shopping. It was sooooooooooo exciting so see the lovely things available and we could literally imagine our LO already there playing and cooing in the crib. :) By the end of the excursion we could wait for our LO to be born.....can hardly wait for April now.

How are everyone else....Geeta, CF, Hasya, Priya, Kutty?? Hope all of you are doing well.

I've been fine on the whole. Just having digestion problems.....constipation , gas and generally uncomfortable in my tummy. I feel as if somethings stuck and I feel suffocated all the time.

And my LO's kicks have become much more prominent. On saturday, DH also felt it. He touched the roof. :)

Till next time

Love
    Suhaana

5. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

I think indian system is not rotten dear.The only difference is we are having too much of population where such type of measures to
    be taken is very difficult and mainly what ever measures govt starts taking....main disadvantage is corruption and also
    unawareness.
    here the birth rate is very less and they encourage ppl to give birth and see that preg ladies are having more attention.
    I think ur colleague does not know the taste of motherhood..
    Initially I thougt same like you but its not practical in india and we ourselves have to giv imp to us.
    I am sorry If I had hurt you....by writing this way.

Ahhh i am waiting for jan to set in..so that i can out to shop for my lO.I am just browsing now.I think when we start shopping..we will buy everything required and not required things out of excitement
    That's nice u and ur hubby are njoying with kicks.I think ur baby is very active
    I am facing prob with heart burn. It is hurting me during nites.
    I still dont feel the kicks of baby.I need to wait.

6. mvp

mvp New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

My due date is April 2<SUP>nd</SUP>. I am very happy to join you all. I am 20 weeks pregnant .Still I don't feel any baby movements. Should I be worried about it?

Thank you.

7. Gitunandakumar

Gitunandakumar Bronze IL'ite

Hi MVP,

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to April 2010 mommies club. Every pregnancy is different and some might feel the movements at 18 weeks some little later. So don't worry and try to consult with your doctor regarding this. They might help you by doing a scan and clear your doubt.

8. kutty0216

kutty0216 Senior IL'ite

Hi MVP

Congratulations and welcome to the club.

Hi Everyone,

How are you all doing?

Hi Suhaana

I know how happy we will be while looking for our LO's things. Wishing April to come fast.

my updates

Had my cervical length scan yesterday. Everything was fine. It was 3.2cms. Doctor said it was long and closed, so no need to worry. Have seen my LO :). Felt very very happy. Baby was just stretching. My genetic test blood work also is fine. Just waiting for my anamoly scan in 20th week.

Take care all.

9. Confused211

Confused211 Gold IL'ite

Mvp - April 2
    Madhuri - April 5
    Suhaana - April 7
    Cyberfunky - April 15
    Aks it ha - April 16
    Amul - April 18
    Geetha - April 18
    Sandiya - April 20
    priya - April 20
    Hasya - April 22
    Kutty - April 30

10. cyberfunky

cyberfunky New IL'ite

@Amul,

Thanks Amul..Now just 4 more days to go..so I am thinking this would pass as well...

Actually this is my second pregnancy...We had to terminate the first one due to bladder obstruction in the baby...The baby would not urinate and outgrew the fluid already present..That was a tough decision to make..so this time when I heard that there is plenty of amniotic fluid I couldnt hold my tears..

@ Kutty,

Thanks Kutty..Good that your back pain has reduced...did you do something special for it..

My updates:

I have 3 main problems..1. Skin pigmentation..My facial skin is darkening and having moles all over the body..Hope it goes after pregnancy..

2. Little back pain has started..last night could not sleep coz of the pain...but from morning dont have

3. I am having a strange pain under my breasts near the ribs..I am confused if it is due to the increase in the breast size ..then maybe I should shop around for some good bra..or I also read that as the baby grows upward we have this problem..

I have to ask about all this in my next appointment..which is on dec 4th..should I wait or just call the nurse and ask her ...What do u guys think??

Any ways why dont we all make a list of things to buy for the newborn and for us..some good to have some must have..this would help us if we miss on something..and freinds who are not first time mom can help us with their experience..

Another tip for everyone..My Nani asked me to eat Kopra and misri first thing in the morning evreyday from now on..This is good for babies eyes and skin..

Happy pregnancy All

Sonu