1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

How many of you are using oriflame products?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by shel_28, Oct 14, 2009.

1. shel_28

shel_28 Silver IL'ite

Hi Melveena,
    Thank you for dropping in.:)
    I've a question. Why Oriflame products are marketed through consultants and not directly sold in the market?

2. usr12

usr12 New IL'ite

Hi ,
    Is there any good facial moisturizer in Oriflame with SPF 30 or above ? I prefer a tinted one as I do not have to use many products like foundation etc..
    I have a dry skin with some dark patches, pimple marks and uneven skin tone.. Does oriflame work well in the dry cold weather in USA..
    Pls share the details if any one is using oriflame moisturizers.

Thanks

3. chinnuus2002

chinnuus2002 New IL'ite

where can we find oriflame products in USA? Any consultants that can help to get these products. Please share your experiences in USA?

Thanks,
    Chinnu

4. rekhad

rekhad New IL'ite

Hi Shel
    I have been using oriflame products for 4yrs. I find it very good especially the 'Giordani Gold' range of make up suits me well and gives a flawless finish and a kind of glow to the skin. I have used all the range of products and would recommend it to anybody. hope you will find it good too!

5. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

HI shel,

Oriflame products are good, they a good range of make up especially Giordani Gold they are a bit expensive but worth it. if you are beautician you too can become a consultant and mae money, it is a good oppurtunity for housewives to make some money.

love
    alpa:cheers

6. shel_28

shel_28 Silver IL'ite

Dear IL's,
    Thank you all for your feedback.:)

7. Beryl

Beryl Silver IL'ite

Yes.. I am using a range of oriflame products!! And my favourite one is grapes antioxidant facewash :)!!

8. hemjyoti

hemjyoti New IL'ite

Hi Shel,
    Whitening peel off is really great..You can see the effects immediately. And aloe vera face wash is good for all skin types specially sensitive skin. Oriflame products are very good. I just love oriflame products. You can ask me if you need any more information about your skin type and products. I am also a Oriflame consultant in J P nagar area.

Thanks
    Hemjyoti

9. farahangel1

farahangel1 New IL'ite

hi...oriflame products are relly good..you but from catelogue rite...if you buy asny product from me i will give 10% on all the products...

10. Jasmin9

Jasmin9 New IL'ite

Re:The product fr a good skin care-ORIFLAME....

Hi Ladies
    Im Jasmin and I luv using oriflame products:bowdown.Its a bit pinch in the pocket but the results are gr8,no matter any type of skin and has products fr teenagers to women abt 55 yrs.There is this products fr men and babies too.Their fragrances are lovely that can be compared to big brands like Hugo Boss and Armani. :thumbsupGuys pls use dem and reply me further with ur smiles in ur new transformed gud skin.All yhe best,Go fr it.