GOOD SCHOOLS IN CBE.. pls forward ur valuable suggestions..

Discussion in 'Coimbatore' started by sharmi28, Jan 9, 2008.

1. lalitha_27

lalitha_27 New IL'ite

cbse schools

hi friends

any one know about the cbse school (PSG public school) in peelamedu. i want details about the school. if any one please help me

2. vibusha

vibusha Bronze IL'ite

Re: cbse schools

hi lalitha,
    i am also from coimbatore. psg is good school. I heard that National Model School is also good as well as PSG. there are both cbse and matric curriculum in N.M. school.

regards
    vibusha​

3. ramapriyah

ramapriyah New IL'ite

kovaites help pls!!

hai,

we're planning to move to kovai next academic year. Can u kindly help me with details regarding CBSE schools(classes UKG and VIth std) in kovai?? Also residential apts in kovai(no.of apts more than 50), with play area.

Thank u in advance.

Bye,
    Priya.

4. lalitha_27

lalitha_27 New IL'ite

Thank you vibu.

5. lalitha_27

lalitha_27 New IL'ite

Re: kovaites help pls!!

hai priya

there are many CBSC schools started in coimbatore, one by nandhini rangaswamy near psg arts college, another Zee public school and one by sharp motors near kalapathi.

6. ramapriyah

ramapriyah New IL'ite

Dear lalitha

Thank u.

bye
    Priya.

7. ushhari

ushhari New IL'ite

Re: good schools in coimbatore..

how is the bharathiya vidya bhavan in vadavalli? does it have cbse syllabus? and how is the chavara school? thank you.

8. chithradhamo

chithradhamo New IL'ite

Vivekalaya matriculation school is good for a child . The children are happy there. no exam fear r tension . Ever child is given due importance. The principal and the secretry are easily approachable and they are open for any valuable suggestions given by parents.

9. optimistvik

optimistvik New IL'ite

stanes runs with the old name, i heard that the standard has gone, its better to put in some local schools than falling for the names.

10. stargate

stargate New IL'ite

Schools in CBE for 7th grader who doesn't know any other languages Except ENGLISH...

Hi:

My daughter will be studying in India from June 2010 in Coimbatore. She doesn't know Hindi or Tamil. Currently, she is studying in 6th Grade is U.S.A.

I would like to know if there are schools that teach Hindi or French from basics in 7th std/grade...or atleast from 6th.

In CBSE, she needs to study 3 languages including English (correct me if I am wrong). So, CBSE is not an option I think.

I saw the State Board Syllabus online. There is no way, she can catchup 7th Std Tamil by starting to study now.

I would like to know if there is website where i can see the Hindi syllabus online for Matric Board. I am really desperate to see one. Or could someone with a 7th Std kid, kindly enough scan atleast the 1st chapter in Hindi and post it and I can see if my daughter will be able to catch up.

Some are saying that some schools start Hindi in 6th Std. If that is the case, it would be easier for my daughter.

Please post the names of the schools that I can look into and give me your suggestions. It would be really really helpful.

Thanks.