1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

voting out

Discussion in 'TV' started by ananyakapoor, Nov 3, 2009.

friday's vote out

Poll closed Nov 6, 2009.
  1. Tanaaz

30.0%
  2. Bakthiyaar

3.3%
  3. Vindhu

43.3%
  4. Ismayl

23.3%
  1. ananyakapoor

ananyakapoor New IL'ite

which contestant would u want to be out of the house this week...let me know and lets see whether it matches with the friday result or not

2. Melveena

Melveena New IL'ite

hi ....this poll is for vote out. but i hope all are aware that actually in BB you have to vote to save the person and not vote out.

3. Raji01

Raji01 Bronze IL'ite

i don't watch the programme daily just when i have nothing important to do. i just hate that guy Vindu. he has a very irritating behaviour. i stopped watching this programme b'coz of that fellow and another one who has gone,yah, kamalkhan.shamita's tears are so articial but i can tolerate her as she is cute. rohit is another one i want to vote out.

4. swathivarma

swathivarma New IL'ite

i watch this show reg.
    but i liked the previous 2 seasons the more. the 3rd season seems to be boring ...its only bitching and confessing.. i can see in this show and nothing interesting...

i hate rohit the most .....he has come here only for bitching and nothing else......he is like a naradh maharshi...

jus becoz BB made these nominations 'OPEN' he is safe or else he would have been nominated.
    and for sure he would have been voted out this week by the public.....