Ilites in and around Mambalam,T.Nagar, Saidapet & Ashoknagar,kk nagar

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by kaverivenkat, Sep 16, 2008.

1. vsar

vsar Senior IL'ite

hi viji,
    Nothing special other than a pair of new clothes, some sweets and a few flower pots. Avalo dhaan :).

Seeing you here after a long time, howz everything going for you?

2. vsar

vsar Senior IL'ite

Dear Charu,Jenz,Kaverisir,Vijikrish,
    and all other members of this forum,

Wish you a happy and prosperous diwali

3. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

Thank you VSar for your Diwali wishes. Just planned vada and payasam for Diwali day...missing all those fire crackers and new dress fun.

4. charu2009

charu2009 Senior IL'ite

Dear VSAR, Kaveri Sir, Jenz and all other members in this thread

A VERY HAPPY AND DELIGHTFUL DEEPAVALI. MAY GOD BLESS ALL WITH PEACE.

Hello Vsar yeah I read your comments of apple picking. I enjoyed your comments. On Monday you can expect deepavali pics there from our society celebrations here tomm.

Dear SriLatha Rajesh,
    Sorry to reply you late on relocation to Canada. Its a good idea to relocate here. When you come here you can choose your line of interest to work with. Kids schooling is free till gr.12 Medical is free as well for Canadian residents. Only thing you have to pay is house rent till you settle here and gas for car if you plan to buy one and insurance for the same and ofcourse other household expenses will be there. It depends on where you want to move. I mean which Province. Any questions regarding this you can ask me here I can help you by giving some infos. Hope this helps.

5. vsar

vsar Senior IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    No sign of anyone after diwali, still in diwali celebration spirit?

Kaveri sir, jenz, charu, viji and all mambalam friends, waiting for your post to make this thread rocking...come on.... :thumbsup

6. charu2009

charu2009 Senior IL'ite

Hello Vsar since the H1N1 vaccination clinic started yesteday i'm so bugged up with my work. evening when back in home feels so tired thats why didnt type anything here.

7. vsar

vsar Senior IL'ite

Hi Charu,
    Thats news, so the H1N1 vaccine is available for the general public is it? Good for everyone. I hope the other members also participate more. :thumbsup

8. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

Hello mambalam friends?

Eppadi irrungenga? I heard from my mom that monsoon rain started. Good for everybody, water problem might calm down little bit. How is Swine Flu thingy going in chennai? Here I will hear news from our friends that somebody in their family has swine flu and now recovering...it has become like regular flu. My daughter is getting her vaccination.

What is next? Kartheeka Deepam right?

Viji

9. vsar

vsar Senior IL'ite

Hi Viji,
    Monsoon has officially started as per the MET department. We had a showers on a couple of days, but its back to sunny again. Hope the monsoon is normal or else will be starving for water. :bowdown

Karthikai deepam is the next major festival in line...

Swineflu has lost that kinda killer disease scare it originally had, partly the media has lost interest, thought almost daily around 4-5 succumb to swine flu across india. People have got used to it, and its not spreading as fast as analysts thought it would. so kinda living with it.

So any plans of coming down to india during christmas???

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  10. ps99

ps99 New IL'ite

Hi
    My name is Preethi. I was born and brought up in west mambalam. My immediate family still lives there. I am so excited to see so many other IL patrons from my area. My family lives on arya gowda road. I would be interested in connecting with other ladies around the area.