Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalahQundeel

SalahQundeel New IL'ite

Hi Guyes , Iam Salahqundeel.

:2thumbsup: I feel very happy as Iam one of the member in the great family.much thanks to all .:wave

2. HinaAhmed

HinaAhmed New IL'ite

Re: A New Comer to IndusLadies ? - Tips for you.

Hi! :-D

I am Hina. Jus joined this wonderful group. I live in Chennai along with my husband and daughter. Looking forward to making great friends here. Do guide me how to go about it.

3. Monika

Monika New IL'ite

Monika

Hello, my name is Monika, and I`m from Germany (Stuttgart to be exact) where I work as a Secretary. I`m neither Indian nor Hindu in any way. A friend of mine introduced me to Chanting and Poojas, and I become very fascinated by that. So I want to learn more about the different deities, about Poojas and Mantras. Also I would like to travel to India next year, and hopefully find a Guru, who can help me on my way. Also I try to find Indian friends around the Stuttgart Area who can show me how to perform Poojas by myself. The search through the Web leads me to this side, and I think that I can get here a lot of information on the things that interest me. I`m looking forward to hear more about doing Poojas, finding a guru, travel to India etc. with me because I`m an absolute beginner, and will be grateful for any help I can get from you. :yes:

1 person likes this.
  4. shanthiulhas

shanthiulhas New IL'ite

Re: Who Am I?

Hi all i'm Shanthi Ulhas mother of a teenager ,hubby Ulhas gives accomadation (paying guest ,studio apartments)for Indians n foreigners in and around Nungambakkam,Chennai.
    I'm running 2 play schools ,creche n day care in Nungambakkam,Chennai,the first one is 5 yrs old -Le Utssaah at mahalingapuram,the 2nd is Ryka N Lipsa on valluvar kottam high road.Always passionate about babies .its their second home ,We are clean spacious and impart a lot of knowledge & skills,etiquettes and good healthy eating habits.
    Wish to be a successful human for ever.
    Life will never be the same!!!
    want to make gr8 friends

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2007
  5. visalakshmi

visalakshmi New IL'ite

i am vissu.

Hello ladies,
    My name is visalakshmi, u can call me vissu.I m from Mumbai. I m staying in Mumbai from past 5 years now. Originally i m from west godhavari distict, Andra Pradesh.i m married.Me and my husband are freelance photographers.We have a daughter name SIRI, She is 10 years old.
    I love to meet all of u.
    Is anyone staying in mumbai?:wave

6. shanthiulhas

shanthiulhas New IL'ite

Hi lemme call u Viz pls

Hi Viz
    Thank you for adding me on ,my inlaws are from kalina, santa cruz, mumbai & tons of relatives live in mumbai,my last visit was in dec 2005 ws wt my cousins for 10 days.Hope to meet u soon take charge
    rgds
    shanthi:2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  7. munniram

munniram New IL'ite

hello ladies, my name is surekha. i live in uganda eastafrica. am married with two children. my son is 10yrs old and daugter is 7yrs. iam from kurnool a district in rayalaseema, andrapradesh. i totally lost contact wit my friends of my school or college.i vl b vry glad if any one of my friends can come in touch through this. i did M.COM, n iam a housewife. i did my b.com from osmania college womenswing. mine is the third batch to come out.ok then bye.

8. munniram

munniram New IL'ite

hi everyone, my name is surekha. i live in Uganda, EastAfrica. iam married n i hav two children. my son is 10years and my daughter is 7yrs old.iam in Uganda since 1994.but i visit India every year n am going to India tomoro. longing to go to my country.Bye n love u all.Surekha.:yes:

9. bindhu

bindhu New IL'ite

Any Tamil/Keralite Lady in Munich

HI all

I am bindhu an IT professional. working in Dubai, visiting Germany Munich & Hallbergmoos for a short period. Any Ladies staying in Munich , Hallbergmoos ,please send me email with your contact No:

I will reach Munich on 15th of July 2007

Thank u all

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2007
  10. Savitriopuram

Savitriopuram New IL'ite

My name is Savitri O Puram. Currently I live in Houston, TX. I am a retired chemist and interested in doing some home based business. I am actually doing some home work for the same.

I am originally from Palghat, Kerala and have been living in U.S. for the last 25 years. I have two children and both of them got married last year.

I am an enthusiastic vegetarian cook and extremely interested in in nutrition and health aspects.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.