1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

suggest good treatment for upper lip hair

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by kljp, Oct 16, 2009.

1. kljp

kljp New IL'ite

Hi,

I never got upper lip hair removed, But recently noticed that hair is becoming more visible...
    I am afraid if I go for threading.. after few days even the threading might leave black circles around the chin and on lips... and also if by any reason I do not go for threading on time.. the upcoming new hair might be little darker than the original hair.. which leaves the situation more worse.can any one please suggest me good method to remove the hair or atleast which makes the hair less visible.

Thanks in advance.

Radha

2. cutie1975

cutie1975 New IL'ite

I think you are in US,here we can get a product called smooth away in bed bath and beyond,drug stores.......,it works like pumice stone .This product is painfree,chemical free.After washing your face pat it dry and massage with the pads given in circular motion clockwise(3-4times) and anticlockwise(3-4times),hair will come off.

3. kljp

kljp New IL'ite

Thank you for your reply... One more question.. are there going to be any side effects...?????????? like leaving black marks ...

4. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

I suggest to go for laser hair removal, it is permanant and very quick, you may need 3 or 4 sittings in a year thats it, after each sitting you can wait for 4 months and you will see any hair before that. after one year the hair will be reduced 90%, after that can take more sittings depending on requirement. this is my expereince, more peace of mind than any other trials.

Sujatha.

5. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

I think threading should be quite safe...as it only pull the hair out doing nothing to the skin...so there wont be any marks...but putting chemicals or rubbing might irritate the skin.

6. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

hi,
    Try out Jolen bleacing cream....

It makes your hair invisible..for first time your hair would become white

but by next time would be normal..invisible:cheers

7. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

Bleaching followed by waxing in the upper lips, will reduce the pain, rashes, and growth of the hair. In two to three sittings, hair growth will get stopped, provided if the growth is thinner. But if the upper lip growth is because of harmonal problems means, then you have to get treatment for harmonal problems by your gyn. Meanwhile, you can continue bleaching with waxing.

Latha

8. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Hi Latha

U said bleaching and waxing.really it work do u think.i am having facial hairs.but wil it control hair growth.waxing and bleaching has to be done on the same day or alternative days.

9. shinara

shinara Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I have hairs in my chin. I used to plug it.i do this 1s in 4 days. It makes me hopeless. Is there any permanent solution which i can do at home. pls pls help me dears.

10. PavitraVenkat

PavitraVenkat Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I would suggest threading. It works really well and this is from my experience. I used to have very visible and quite a lot of hair on the upper lips and chin. Even I was scared of going for threading. But once I had got it done, I felt ok with it. Threading removes the hair from the root and I don't think it would cause any dark circles or leave a mark. On regular threading you would notice that the amount of hair growth reduces substantially and you would only get quite thin hair. The hair on my upper lips is reduced a lot and even the ones remaining are not much visible except for 3 or 4 of them. I've been doing threading for past 4-5 yrs. But if you are looking for a permanent solution, laser may be a very good option. But never use any hair removal cream or trim the hair with scissors. It only increases the hair growth and thickness.