Indian Ladies in Dubai - meet here!

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by safa, Oct 29, 2006.

what should be the punishment for the god mans in India ?

1. Life time imprisionment

52.9%
  2. Sentenced to death

27.1%
  3. Should be punished with the family

4.3%
  4. 10 - 15 years locked up

15.7%
  1. ReshmaPopli

ReshmaPopli New IL'ite

Hi IL
    I am Reshma,am from delhi,india..Happened to see this site by accident and thought is a very good platform to make friends here in dubai.
    I stay in al-qusais,have 5 yr old son.it's been only a year since we came here and i kind of feel lost in this place,miss my family back home.
    This idea of yours to meet up is really great as we actually will see eacth other in person.i hope to find good friends through IL

2. anjuunni

anjuunni New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Am Anjali.I have been here by last 2 and half months.Before i was in Bahrain.When My husband got Job in Emal we came here.He is working as an Engineer there.As he has to go daily to Emal we are staying in Ewan Residenses in DIP area.I have a kid of 3 years old.She always wants my company for palying.Here she dont have friends of her age.I want to put her in a palyschool but those near are very costly.So am in a confusion.Also am desperatly in need of a job.Being jobless makes me feel inferior to all.But i have only 6 months experience.That is in 2005.Am a Graduate in Engineering and have software knowledge.I like cooking but dont like cleaning, washing etc.But i want my home be clean. So i do that work.
    c u...

3. anoshka

anoshka New IL'ite

Re: Dubai Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Hi to all..so whts the latest?

4. aniajay

aniajay Senior IL'ite

Hii frndz,

hw was diwali celebrations....winter has set in here..so hw r u all going to enjoy it..?

5. simi001

simi001 Senior IL'ite

HI Ani, Reshma, Anjunni

Firstly a warm welcome to you all On IL.
    And trust me ladies you will make loads of wonderful friends here :thumbsup
    I have met many wonderful people through this platform
    I am Simi, I stay In Al Nahda, currently a home maker.
    I am basically from Dehradun, but have stayed in many regions in India.
    In dubai Since 2 yrs :)

Hey we ladies have a coffee meet :coffee up every month , you all are welcome to join in.
    Any information regarding the meet up will be always posted on
    <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="bottom"><td>[​IMG]</td> <td> </td> <td width="100%">IndusLadies > Indusladies World > Indians in Africa & Middle East > Indians in UAE > Indians in Dubai </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="navbar" style="font-size: 12pt;" padding-top:1px="" colspan="3">[​IMG] Good Morning Dubai....Coffee with Dubaites. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
    Apart from coffee meet up, there IL meet ups & family meet ups also organized :cheers

6. gayathrisekar

gayathrisekar Senior IL'ite

Hi newlites,
    A warm welcome to one and all. it is gr8 place to make friends when u are away from home. u can also get more info abt what is happening in dubai. cheer up folks, it is a home-away-home.

cheers
    gaya3:cheers

7. NanditaGoswami

NanditaGoswami New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

Today is my first day at IL. My name is Nandita. We shifted to Dubai six months ago. I am presently a housewife :) and live in Burj Dubai.

These six months have been quite boring for me. I dont miss work much but being alone at home the whole day is getting more and more difficult for me :-(.

It is wonderful to see so much activity in IL, albeit virtual. With all the lovely ladies around, I hope to make many new friends!

Take care and God bless!
    Nandita:thumbsup

8. aniajay

aniajay Senior IL'ite

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
  9. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Nandita
    Welcome to IL ..Good to see that you have bumped into this site quite early which is buzzing with activity...and soon you will find yourself addicted to the site

I stay in Bur Dubai ( Golden Sands ) and in Dubai for the last 2.5 years.
    Currently Stay at Home Mum with 2 daughters aged 10 and 3.5 months old..

Share some thing about you as well .. so that we could connect better !

Cheers :cheers
    Shivani

10. rohitbalaji

rohitbalaji New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

My name is Geetha. We have been living in Dubai since Dec'08. We moved from the US and I had been working there till we moved. It has been a very frustrating experience looking for a job in Dubai in the current economy.

Meanwhile, I thought of doing something very useful while staying home and when my kids (Boy-10yrs, girl-5yrs) are gone to school all day.

Its very interesting to see how we all interact through this site. Good oppurtunity to meet good friends and stay connected. It was difficult for us to settle in Dubai since our move, but IL has helped me a lot in finding things around here. I am glad to be a part of IL. Great work!!!

Regards,
    Geetha