1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

One makeup product you cannot live without?

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by banuabida, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Amskavya

Amskavya New IL'ite

hi
    i cant go out without my perfume,lakme /revlon lipstick,nivea lip gloss,viccoturmeric [using from 8th std],nivea moisturiser,lakme eyeliner.

2. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

My current favourite is definitely Vaseline Rosy Lips:bowdown, I simply cannot imagine..........so pretty.....pink...girly...

3. vishy

vishy Bronze IL'ite

I need my lipstick ( Bodyshop) and my sunscreen ( banana boat) to step out of the house...

4. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Hello,

I think priorities keep changing and mine of late has been Vaseline Rosy Lips! I use it daily and keep reapplying! I use it as a conditioner/balm/primer for my lip gloss, which is really amazing...It works wonders for me...

One more L'Oreal Smoothing toner, which I kinda want to like, but am not able to. It has alchohol, which is definitely not recommendable for skin, especially when you have dry skin. So, I use it in my own way...like dip cotton ball in water and then apply toner with that! At least that minimizes the alcohol content on my face! Just wanted to let you all know about my experience!

I am using that in my routine and the results are pretty okay for me. I did not break out...I like that! I bought that in a deal like you buy any 2 products from cleansing range for 5 pounds...this toner was for 4.98 and I got the second bottle free.........................deal was good but I would be really glad to give the second bottle away to anybody who likes it!

I am planning to try Clarins cleansing range as my dear friend recommended!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  5. eas

eas New IL'ite

hi/....
    wow..an interesting thread...
    biotique lipbalm....and during emergency zit i would need revlon concealor...:)

6. saeen

saeen New IL'ite

well for skincare, olay moisturizer with spf 30 and my favorite make up product is Mac concealer (a girl has to cover up those dark circles):)

7. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi DB, ive always read through this thread...but know decided to post hehe...well i cant live without my moisturiser, lip balm and deoderant...i dont use much cosmetics...only eyeliner when going out...like to think of myself as a natural beauty bahahaha!

8. sinvid

sinvid Junior IL'ite

Dear Banu,
    I love your postings. Great job. I enjoy reading the posts by other knowledgeable friends but consider myself to be naive when it comes to the usage of cosmetics. However your post made me think. The two things I can not live without are my vaseline petroleum jelly, my lotion. If i can just take one more item, it would be my pond's dreamflower talc powder. Please keep posting.:thumbsup

regards,
    Shanti.

9. jaya18752002

jaya18752002 Silver IL'ite

oriflame is good in all

10. xyzsanta

xyzsanta New IL'ite

dear feiends,
    for me, i just cannot go out without my POND'S DREAMFLOWER TALC..an absolute basic & a must for me....
    Another one is my GALA EYELINER..I guess these r an absolute must 4 me...
    thanks