Birthday Bash

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by banuabida, Oct 8, 2009.

1. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Divija, My bday this year was my first after marriage; he woke me up at 12.00am and presented me a bouquet of beautiful flowers and a zirconium + silver chain and earring set.My PILs overbowled me by presenting a diamond stud for my recently pierced second stud:)!!! This weekend is his’ and am planning to surprise him J

2. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi Divi

Nice topic.......... Birthdays are always fun.........., except that you age one more year:crazy.

I am a Sagi and I got a surprise cake ordered by my DH last year. My DH and my DD have also presented me a Cross Pen with my name embossed on it............ It is a treasure for me.

I luv writing...... and have been asked to write all important records in my school days by teachers. They also asked me to write on black boards as early as when I was in my 5th std., as they thought that my writing was much better than theirs:biglaugh.

My wedding day falls after 4 days of my birthday. So 2 gifts in a week's time......... I presented my DH with a Tissot Double Tone Wrist Watch last year........ He was so delighted. He is a Scorpio.

Bye dear......
    Shanti

3. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ami,

That was so sweet of your DH and PILs. Whats your surprise? I cant wait so long. Why dont you share as I dont know your family. So, I wont be a spoil sport. My wishes to you, both.

D.

4. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shanti,

I like talking to you, though I dont know you. Yeah, thats true about ageing one more year. How bad can that be? If you dont mind, what is Sagi? Write a letter to me so that I will have the previlege to see your hand writing.

2 gifts in a week is too much, yaar. How did your DH feel about his Tissot? Delightful?

Thanq once again dear,
    D.

5. Nancy08

Nancy08 New IL'ite

Re: What was your birthday gift?

[SIZE=-1]My Birthday! what a difference sound
    That word had in my youthful ears;
    And how each time the day comes round,
    Less and less white its mark appears.

[​IMG]
    [/SIZE]

6. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Dear Nancy,

Dont tell me its your birthday! :drool I love that :crazy

D.

7. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Dear Divija

Nice thread dear divija.

Dear Alpha

Very happy to see your replies. Let me pray GOD for all your wishes come true for the forthcoming B.days....

Dear Ami

Nice to hear about the gifts you got for your b.day. Let me pray God for the same surprises continue in the years to come.

Dear Shannthi

Gr8. a Cross Pen from your DH & DD.