Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madampriyanka

madampriyanka New IL'ite

Hi Everybody

I am Priyanka Tripathi. I came across this site while i was surfing net for some answers. this site helped me a lot. I am very happy to be the member of indusldies.. Cheers....:thankyou2:

2. amrath

amrath New IL'ite

Hai everybody,

I am rathna(nagarathinam). I heard about this community from my friend when i am searching the embroidery designs and notes of its. I am very happy to join this family.
    cheers my friends:cheers.

3. Batul

Batul New IL'ite

salam,
    hi sisters i am batul from kerala and cameacross this site by chance.but i am glad i did.at first glanceof this site i have a feeling i have found an usefulsite.i am anactive house wife and with 5 children.all r married and and well settled.

4. Sanche

Sanche New IL'ite

Hello Everybody,

Nice to see a good site for H4 Dependents. Hope fully will get new friends here . My self Sangeetha. Here in Atlanta from last one and half here on H4.

Completed my Btech and worked for 2 years in one of the boring IT industry for 2 years.At sudden some one came to my life and got parceled here.

Thanks,
    sanche

5. talkalways2me

talkalways2me New IL'ite

hi friends
    this is usha from chennai 50 yrs young working in bank. With all children out of home i miss all the noise and clatter, came hoping this will fill some missing parts.
    i just went through some of the intro posts here, and now i am looking forward to making interesting friends here.
    keep smiling.caio.:party

6. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

hi bini,
    welcome to IL !
    you'll find this is a nice place to sound off your concerns and queries and them answered... do go through our forum for Indians in UAE - IndusLadies - you can post your questions there, interact with others in abudhabi, and get answers for your questions... keep posting, and hope you find being in IL rewarding and enjoyable...
    hi priyanka,
    welcome to IL !
    this is a great place to share thoughts and find info - whatever your interests are,you'll feel at home here, so do go through the discussions, join in,and enjoy being a part of this nice community !

7. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

hi rathna,
    welcome to IL !
    IL has a lot of information on embroidery, and since you seem to have found the forum for embroidery, hope you enjoy seeing the works of others and also share your own :) keep posting, and have a great time being a part of IL !
    hello batul,
    welcome to IL !
    am sure you'll find IL interesting and useful - go through the various forums, find topics of your liking, join the discussions, and have a great time being here !

8. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

hi sangeetha,
    welcome to IL !
    this is a place for indian women from all over the world, and am sure enjoy being here and sharing your thoughts...
    i guess being on H4 can mean undergoing a lot of change and stress - do go through the forum we have for H4 Indian Ladies - IndusLadies - you can interact with others in a similar situation there... keep browsing, keep posting, and have a great time in IL !
    hello usha,
    welcome to IL !
    IL has various forums to suit everyone's interest, so do go through the site, and keep participating in the discussions that you find interesting ! hope you have a great time here, and hope it helps heal the empty nest feeling... :)

9. busynim

busynim New IL'ite

Who am I ? Nimasha here:)

Hi every body:)

Nimasha here, Nice to meet you all, i hope its the same for you all ( im not Indian , but i hope u welcome a asian neighbor):cheers
    well let me tell u a little about my self...( im naughty nice , talktive, sweet ,chubby.... ok ok ) he goes.....

im sri lankan / qatar , was born in doha , was a resident for past almost my whole life, so i consider doha my home 1st & 2nd srilanka. Age 28 , now back in colombo, for few yrs, will return home..........wat esle:coffee

im single, living with father. working has an Executive secretary to the Team Leader.

that it i guess..... & im so glad i found this site, its nice , user frndly ,colourfull... very informative..... feels like found some who will jus listen ..... without jumping :thumbsup

well do write to me, be gald to reply to you all

Take care

Nimasha

10. shani

shani New IL'ite

hi all
    am new to the site.amstaying in mussafah.Iwould like to knowother members of IL staying in mussafah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.