Singapore Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Singapore' started by Induslady, Oct 29, 2006.

1. nehamit

nehamit New IL'ite

hello to all females in singapore

hello,
    i am neha from east area in singapore.
    i have been in singapore since 3 years,was working but now am mother of 11 month old son named manash...now i no more woking....
    i would like to make friendship with all females in singapore....
    good day.......

2. Cheryl

Cheryl New IL'ite

hello everyone

its so great to have found this website...........i am originally from mumbai but have been living in singapore for the past 9 years i live in bukit batok........... i heard that there are many goans in singapore do you know any

3. Jayashree2007

Jayashree2007 New IL'ite

Hello To ALL here!

Dear Members:

This is Jayashree, from Madurai and now in Singapore. Just found this site and thought I would spend sometime here. Unlike other forums I found this as an informative and also entertaining site.....Well, about me - I am 40, married with kids and now in Singapore, working in a MNC - just joined after a long battle for employment...I am originally from MDU (born and bread there!) , spent about 26 yrs there before marriage....then to US (New York and Atlanta) and to Singapore now....I have immense interest in reading, swimming, nature walks, gossips about celebreties, fun-loving, and if I get close to someone I will be definitely impeccable in conduct and assuming a 100% sense of responsibility in maintaining the friendship....online friendship may be the first step ..but it takes time!! Interested to say hello? Ping me...Catch u...Bye for now...
    --Jayashree

4. Sujievaa

Sujievaa New IL'ite

Hi all,

Am sujieva from west part of singapore.

I came here in April.Searching for job.I would be very thankful if any one help me to get a job.I am a computer science graduate.

catch u soon :)

3 people like this.
  5. vidhujagan

vidhujagan New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

My name is Vidya.24,Married living and working here in SIngapore along with my hubby.I like SIngapore but i do like India also.Im from madurai.Gud to get to Know u all.

I just wanted to ask u Ladies.If anybody of u in Singapore working with months old kid?Im curious becoz ill be a mother soon.I dont Know personally any of my friends who r mothers+ working.I just want to have some interaction with such Ladies to know what it takes to do that.......... kind of discussions.

Expecting ur feedbacks

Vidya.S

6. preevasa

preevasa New IL'ite

Hi Everybody,

After reading some of threads, i was really excited to join Indusladies.

Hi I am Preeti, Basically from B'bay. right now a Homemaker,:2thumbsup: jus recently got married n come to S'pore in may I(we live in northeast line):goodidea: . So completly new to the place. Gettin used to s'pore. Must say its a very Good place, but i still miss b'bay.
    I was working for a MNC in b'bay. Now i am at home.:cry:

Hope to enjoy myself and get connected through Indusladies to all of them.

bye :wave
    Preeti

7. preevasa

preevasa New IL'ite

hi anu

even i happened to accidentely find this site through ad in tarladalal.com!!!
    Can somebody suggest me some simple recipices for 2. Since its jus me n my hubby. Everyday have to think hard wht to cook.

bye
    preeti

1 person likes this.
  8. uthra

uthra Junior IL'ite

hi,
    I am uthra living near mustafa and have been here for the past eight months. i am a homemaker who sometimes finds my hands full with work and sometimes too boring.

i would love to find a library close to my place.
    it would be greatly helpful if someone could give a suggestion

thank you
    uthra:wave

9. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

hi uthra,

If u're staying in Little India ( near Mustafa), The Singapore National Library ( main & big library in S'pore) is close by only!
    [SIZE=+0]I think -Bus 147 goes from ur place.[/SIZE]
    otherwise, take bus 133 go to Ang Mo kio Library...it also quite Good!

Happy Reading!

1 person likes this.
  10. Jayashree2007

Jayashree2007 New IL'ite

Hi:

[Not sure if my intro appears here or not..In any case, I am posting it again]

This is Jayashree, from Madurai and now in Singapore. Found this site last month and thought I would spend sometime here regularly. Unlike other forums I found this as informative and also entertaining.....Well, about me - I am 40, married with kids and now in Singapore, working in a MNC - just joined after a long battle for employment...I am originally from MDU (born and bread there!) , spent about 26 yrs there before marriage....then to US (New York and Atlanta) and to Singapore now....I have immense interest in reading, swimming, nature walks, gossips about celebreties, fun-loving, and if I get close to someone I will be definitely impeccable in conduct and assuming a 100% sense of responsibility in maintaining the friendship....but it takes time!! Interested to say hello? Ping me...Catch u...Bye for now...
    Jayashree