Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nandy

Nandy New IL'ite

Re: Who Am I?

Hi everybody,
    My name is Nandini Logaprabhu.I am 23 years old presently in my home preparing for my postgraduate exams.i just now finished my M.B.B.S.My dad is an engineer working in Saudi and mom a hosewife.Iwas born in Chennai and was brought up in saudi for few years.I am a music lover and all kinds of music .I have a brother doing engineering.i am going to get married in october.Basically i am a cool and a friendly person and i would like to have many friends.
    :wave Nandini..

1 person likes this.
  2. dhivikarthik

dhivikarthik New IL'ite

Who Am I?

Hi all,

Though recent to Join, I hope to do full justice of this forumn in the coming days,months and years. I am from South of Tamil Nadu, at present staying at US - thanks to the arrangement called Marriage :)

I have Bcom and a MCA to my credit in Chennai. Worked for 2 yrs as analyst programmer till my hubby swept me off and bought me here. Have been married for a year and half. After that, since my husband is not interested in me working full time , I have tried to check out other options. I worked part time from Home on net as a Music reviewer and then pursued my interests like crafts/arts/poetry etc which have been very rewarding.

In the meantime i also found out thay I actually do like to cook and have a taste of trying new cuisines, thanks to which,I stumbled on this site.

Whoa! I think I went on and on for last couple of minutes. Hope u guyz welcome me into this wonderful place.

3. acme

acme New IL'ite

hi I am Seema from Bangkok.

3 people like this.
  4. ramakrishna

ramakrishna New IL'ite

all indusladies family group

I am ramakrishna residing in Bangalore. I love nature and art . I do all kinds role in drama including women role. I want to give free legal aid being a PG ee in law. I want to contribute article on legal laws on women and their rights. all member can expect my articles very soon. I am married and have only one son. and I have toured all over south india and to tell my experince also.
    wishing good to all member
    ramakrishna Mythily

Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  5. sayang

sayang Guest

Hi, Ladies I am sayang (Male) from Malaysia. My age 64 years young. I like to get to know as many people (ladies ) to be friends so that we can get to know the cultures, life in your country, behviour, do's donts etc etc...... I would prefer matured ladies who are open minded and not sensitive to any topics or subjects. I would also prefer ladies above 45 to still living. Once I get a response then we could exchange more details.

6. nikila

nikila New IL'ite

hi, iam nikila residing in chennai , iam 43yrs old , ilove shopping and browsing on the net ,i read lots of magzines also.

i also love to cook .iam a housewife.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  7. almasqureshi

almasqureshi New IL'ite

Who Am I?

Hi I am Almas from Jeddah Saudi arabia. Is there any one from saudi

8. komalam

komalam New IL'ite

Hello everyone!
    I am geetanjali. I am a malayalee from hyderabad.presently ,I live in westmont. it is in the western suburbs of chicago with my husband and two wonderful kids .our daughter, manasi is 19 yrs old and is in second year of college(under graduate) and son, vishnu is 15 yrs and is a sophomore in high school.

looking forward to communicating with all of you and making new friends.

love,
    geetanjali

1 person likes this.
  9. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

A big Hello to All,

I am Saraswathi. I was born in Chennai and did schoolings in Madhya Pradesh, two different places in Orissa and then back to Tamil Nadu for my college. I did my Masters in Computer Application and worked in Chennai. After marriage I moved to Tenkasi.

My Husband is a Chemical Engineer and we were in Kuwait for a year. Now he has been employed by a reputed company in Saudi Arabia and in a months time I will join him in Riyadh.

I have a elder sister and a younger brother, both married and settled in Chennai. Besides them I have two Sisters-in-law(my Hubby's sisters).

I would love to get in touch with friends from all parts of the world.

Bye,
    Saraswathi

10. Rosh

Rosh New IL'ite

Hi All,
    This is Roshna Vernekar From Bangalore.
    I am working as a HR at Dynpro India P Ltd. We would be coming to Zurich in next mth so wanted to chk on about the weather there and the kindergarten's that could be availed as i have a kid of 2.5yrs.

Would like, if anyone could be of help to me, as i would then trouble you with more queries.:-D

Keep in touch,

Cheers
    Roshna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.