1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Loss/Fall Questions & Solutions for hair growth

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by simi, Apr 1, 2005.

Is it easy home remedy

Poll closed Mar 2, 2009.
  1. yes

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. no idea

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Re: teen hair loss?

Hi Saera.
    The first step to remedying teenage hair loss is to discover the cause of the problem.
    The life cycle of a single hair can be divided into a period of active growth, lasting several years, and a resting stage, which last 60 to 90 days. Of the normal scalp's 100,000 hairs, as many as 15 percent are in the resting mode, soon to be lost at the rate of about 75 hairs per day (hardly noticeable to people). The rate of hair loss does increase dramatically when the growing hair follicle is subjected to different types of internal stress, such as high fever, severe flu, surgery, crash diets, and certain medications.

1.Are you recovered from long/short term illness? Some medications prescribed for teens for various conditions have hair loss as one of the side effects
    2.Are your are on crash diet?Poor diet planning and eating can contribute substantially to hair loss in teens.
    3.Did you changed you branded hair care ingredients recently?/using tight braids???
    No tension:No worries:Be cool.To young to get involved into worries.have long time for hair growth.
    Please go through this links given below posted by me.Stick to single hair care procedures either its oil/shampoo/hair pack.If have any doubts please drop in these links itself.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/hair-care-and-hair-styles/66484-care-your-hair.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/hair-care-and-hair-styles/68896-homemade-hair-oils-recipes.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/hair-care-and-hair-styles/70075-homemade-hair-growth-packs.html

2. Yashikushi

Re: Give me Suggestions

Hi Shalu
    The first step to remedying hair loss is to discover the cause of the problem.
    The life cycle of a single hair can be divided into a period of active growth, lasting several years, and a resting stage, which last 60 to 90 days. Of the normal scalp's 100,000 hairs, as many as 15 percent are in the resting mode, soon to be lost at the rate of about 75 hairs per day (hardly noticeable to people). The rate of hair loss does increase dramatically when the growing hair follicle is subjected to different types of internal stress, such as high fever, severe flu, surgery, crash diets, and certain medications.

1.Are you recovered from long/short term illness? Some medications prescribed for various conditions have hair loss as one of the side effects
    2.Are your are on crash diet?Poor diet planning and eating can contribute substantially to hair loss.
    3.Did you changed you branded hair care ingredients recently?/using tight braids???
    No tension:No worries:Be cool.To young to get involved into worries.have long time for hair growth.
    Please go through this links given below posted by me.Stick to single hair care procedures either its oil/shampoo/hair pack.If have any doubts please drop in these links itself.

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/h...es/54653-my-secrets-growing-loooong-hair.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/hair-care-and-hair-styles/66484-care-your-hair.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/hair-care-and-hair-styles/68896-homemade-hair-oils-recipes.html

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/hair-care-and-hair-styles/70075-homemade-hair-growth-packs.html

Thank you so much Shilpa for referring me.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  3. nalinasiv

nalinasiv New IL'ite

Pls help!!!!!!

Hi All,
    Am new to IL. :)

My hair is dry and frizzy. People used to suggest to keep oil(i use olive oil) overnight and wash the next morning, if the hair type is dry. I follow the same til this day. But i couldn't find any difference. I use Amway santinique shampoo with conditioner. Am very scared to try different brands due to hair fall.

I feel my scalp is very weak cos my hair jus cums out if sumbody pulls it:cry::cry:. Wen i apply oil and massage it, I see lots of hair coming out. I read in a article that if the scalp is weak, then doing oil massage will increase hair fall. After reading that article, am in a very confused:confused2: state whether to apply oil or not.

Am tired of trying home remedies such as applying egg white, fenugreek, henna and trying out oils like castor oil, coconut oil, badam oil etc... Nothing works for my hair.shakehead

Pls help:drowning and suggest a way to make my hair strong, soft and mangable

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!

4. Yashikushi

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  5. Mitr

Mitr New IL'ite

Re: Pls help!!!!!!

Hey

Even i am user of Satinique but i also use the Satinique Hair rejenuvating head mask. That works great to strenthen the hair too preventing hairfall; I am speaking my experience with it. Even mine was as same as yours; Also you can take Evion tablets. This is Vitamin tablet that supports hair gowth; 1 tablet after lunch;
    Drink lots of water as intake food matters a lot for Hair care;

Dont use Henna as that will increase hair fall;

try to maintain your stomach; Poor stomach condition generally increases hair fall;

6. pallavi_dev

pallavi_dev New IL'ite

Thanks Mitr for the tip. even my hairfall is so bad that I fear that i will end up bald someday:(

I will try the Amway masque you had mentioned.

Thanks again
    Pallavi

7. banuabida

banuabida Bronze IL'ite

Hello Nalina,

First, dont panic....that makes matters worse, dear....stay calm.....then think of some remedy cool...I know this does not help you anyway, but still dont worry to such an extent...you end up doing something......

My advice, see a doctor...ASAP...is this recent or find out if anybody from your family has this hair fall or is it due to pollution...best thing to do is see a doctor...

Dont panic, friend.
    D.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  8. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Oiling your hair wont cause hairloss, so i would suggest u keep doing it...also try a homemade hair pack for yor hair...you can find some great methods in this forum...also try switching to a herbal based shampoo. or organic. Also take hair vitamin supplements and and eat a protein rich diet...keep at this for 3 months without stressing and you will surley see results...for more information check out this thread.

9. nalinasiv

nalinasiv New IL'ite

Thanks all for ur wonderful suggestions.

10. Dharmishtha

Dharmishtha New IL'ite

Quick remedie for stop Hairfall

Hi i have very thin and non shiney hairs, and it getting falld from some month in mtch quantity.Please tell me if you know any remedies to stop my hairfall. ? Please! I want home made remedie. Thanx in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.