Chennai IL'ites....Introduce yourselves here

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by Induslady, Apr 11, 2005.

1. RadhaG

RadhaG Senior IL'ite

Hi Everybody,

I have been in Chennai for the last decade and have come to really like the city despite the heat!

I live in Valasarawakkam.....I am a mother of two, my core filed is Chemistry. I have freelanced from home for the last couple of years and am currently pursuing a course in Montessori Education.

I love the sharing of ideas that happens in IL.

Regards
    Radha

2. vidyuth

vidyuth New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I am Vidyuth, trying to be a home maker for the past three years. We are residing at selaiyur, tambaram.

I have 20 months old angel and she is driving me crazy:crazy. I am interested in cooking, rangoli ,reading books and of course surfing.

I am here to find friends and share my thoughts.

Cheers,
    Vidyuth.

3. pallavi_dev

pallavi_dev New IL'ite

hello Thozhis,

I am Pallavi working mom of five year old Ishaan from Velachery. Even though i joined this group long back, i have never been active here.

This seems to be a very lovely forum and I would luv to be an active participant.

Pallavi

4. PavitraVenkat

PavitraVenkat Gold IL'ite

Hello Chennai IL'ites...

I'm Pavitra. A B.E Computer Science graduate from Crescent Engg College. Worked in a reputed IT firm in Chennai for about 5 years before moving to Hyderabad post marriage just 4 months ago. Telugu by birth but born and brought up in Namma Singara Chennai :)

I can easily say that Chennai is one of the best places to live in. Chennai, rather TN is the best place for education, health care. Though lot of modernization has happened, the place has still not lost the core traditional values. Best place for learning carnatic music, bharatnatyam and what not. I'm missing Chennai a lot. Wish I can get back to Chennai. I want my kids to get educated in Chennai, the place that has best educational system be it schools or colleges. Chennai Rocks!!! :cheers

5. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

hi all
    im Aparna, basically from chennai now residing in kochi.
    Married to a Naval officer and mother of 15 months old angel..

6. sasha16

sasha16 New IL'ite

Hi Ilites,

I stay in purusawakkam for 5 yrs, working mom, i hv a 3yr old cutie, husband working in marketing field. i luv to make friends who have same thoughts as me. Anybody in and around purusawakkam?.

7. kkavitha08

kkavitha08 New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am Kavitha....have joined IL today....I am from chennai, born & brought up here....I am a homemaker married for 2 yrs...No kids...Trying to conceive.. I found this site to be a very useful one with lots of information....My interests are reading books & browsing the internet.

Thanks & Regards
    Kavitha

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Kavitha,
    Welcome here...
    Visit this forum if you are interested...
    Fertility & Trying to Conceive - IndusLadies
    Have a great time!

9. ps99

ps99 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

I am Preethi. I live in Tambaram Selaiyur. I Just relocated from Chicago to chennai. I was raised in chennai-- West Mambalam. I have a 7 yr old son who just started 2nd grade in chennai. I am looking to make some good friends..!!

10. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

HIII,

I am in Choolai.I am newly married and newly joint with u ALL. I AM 22222222 HAPPY, AFTER JOINING WITH U ALL.:)