Feedback about The Schram Academy

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by manjumnair, Jun 16, 2007.

1. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Does anyone know about the school - The Schram Academy ? Is this a good school? We are looking for houses near to this school...

Manju

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

2 people like this.
  3. vasumathy2002in

vasumathy2002in New IL'ite

Hello all,

This is Vasumathy currently at Sunnyvale, CA USA. My daughter is doing her Pre K at Stratford school Sunyvale, CA. We are moving the 1st week of Jan 2009 to Chennai, India. We will be mostly around Annanagar and wanted to get some advise on admissions into LKG in middle of the year in Schram academy or any other schools? Do you have any experiences on this ? Appreciate any answers on this regard. Thanks a lot in advance.. Have a very nice day ladies...

Regards
    Vasumathy

4. baanumati

baanumati New IL'ite

Hivasumathy,
    I'm also from US.i'm also planning to get admission in schram academy..But some of my friends here advised me to join my daughter in DAV. Now my first preference is DAV then only schram academy...
    If U want Fee detail from schram academy let me know...
    bfn

5. vasumathy2002in

vasumathy2002in New IL'ite

Hi Banumathi,

Thanks a lot for the details. I was told that DAV is too academic? Do you have any details about that? I was preferring Schram as it will be more like US schools--> practical way of teaching? What do you feel.. Can you please provide the fee details too? Thanks a lot !:)

6. roselotus

roselotus New IL'ite

hi,
    i have a daughter and iam looking for admission in CBSE schools. is SCHRAM academy is a CBSE school and i would appreciate if you could tell me the fee structure.
    thank you.
    satya.

7. Veena sajith

Veena sajith New IL'ite

Hi,

I have shortlisted few schools based on good feedbacks and Scram Academy is definitely one among them.
    Just wanted to get few details:

I would be putting my daughter for LKG next year. she would be 4 years by next Feb. IS there any limit for pre-kg and lkg?

2. How is the atmosphere? Read somewhere here that they stress on homeworks. IS that true?

Awaiting ur responses!

Thanks! :thumbsup

8. anithamoorthy

anithamoorthy New IL'ite

Hi,

I have been following all the comments about Schram academy(thanks!) , We are planning to move to India in 2010 to Valasaravakkam , I'm thinking about Schram academy too, I've two kids going to 6th and 2nd next year, any idea about the teaching for the older grades and how is the extra curricular activities are they good or just name sake ?. The other school i've in mind is Vani vidyalaya anybody have any idea about that school, I greatly appreciate any reply regarding this and thanks in advance.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

9. manjumnair

manjumnair Silver IL'ite

10. anithamoorthy

anithamoorthy New IL'ite

Hi ,

Thanks for the link, got quiet some info, but still confused between Vani vidyalaya and Schram , although no idea about Vani V , i just have one question about TSA, when i went thru their official school site, their calender says a lot of saturdays as working days, do they work every saturday, is this of any pressure for the kids, working 6 days a week.

Thanks!!

anitha.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">