1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bollywood and TV Gupchup

Discussion in 'TV' started by malspie, Jul 14, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sowmya

After my dear friend Ank (who is very busy with her work nowadays and gets little time to browse), you are the only one, who has given me such a beautiful feedback.

Pati Patni aur Woh - the woh factor is the kid, the lady will empathise that she is carrying and then a real infant would be given them to be taken care of.

It is at this stage, Rakhi the 'motor mouth' gets upset and starts throwing tantrums.

It is also been read that Rakhi actually kissed Elesh on camera and then later went on to say that he is very boring and she cannot live with him.

Elesh is back to his home town and Rakhi has earned the required moolah for her show "Rakhi Ka Swayamwar".

Perfect Bride

How can one select one's life partner this way, the concept is good, but the under current of the participants is what I am interested in.

Yashdeep's mom does not like Gurpreet, while Yash is head over heels for her and has decided to get her home. His mom tells her husband that Gurpreet wakes up quiet late in the morning and it does not go well the culture of thier house!!!

Priyanka Sharma is not doing good for herself by selecting Rajveer. I totally find him a flirt and he is impressed with Priyanka's looks. He also asked the host Amrita Rao to marry him and I saw him flirting around with Vrinda!

Hitesh is good to watch, he has a temper which he throws occassionally and also has courage to say things on the face.

His mother may bag a role of saas in one of the serials of Balaji Productions. She actually looks like a celebrity.

The problem would be for Gaurav's wife. Gaurav's mom is a senti type of woman who cries bucket of tears at the smallest thing. She may find lots of opportunities to do so, once her son ties the knot.

Vivek wants the moon and the stage of Perfect Bride is not for him.

Nandita wants to tie the knot and fly to Australia for further studies, none of the guys have liked it!!

May be Nandita have to walk back home alone!!

Rumpa is getting possessive of Gaurav!

2. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Sowmya,

Do keep posting your views of Big Boss 3, I may not be able to catch up with episodes.

3. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Khatron Ke Khiladi 2

Nauheen reached to top 5 because of Farhad her partner. He was bold, courageous and accurate in all the stunts.

The last two stunts were to be performed by girls and Nauheen failed miserably. Farhad was very upset with her and refused to wipe her tears too. He has a point, you cannot always rely on your partner for 'safety band'.

Carol makes all types of funny faces, but ends up doing the stunts perfectly.

Rosa is trying well, to make some money after being ditched by chote nawab - Saif.

I have been told that Anuskha is the winner!!

4. sowmya.madhu

sowmya.madhu Senior IL'ite

Hey Mals,
    Good to see your reply!! Also the reviews you write is always something I look forward for. I have been following you guys for the past one year since Bigg Boss 2...it's now that I am actively participating...well, it's nice to have friends who can share similar views!! (I am sure my hubby will not agree on this one!! :hide:)

KKK 2 - Was very very good yesterday. Both the stunts were dangerous, especially the one where they had to get hold of the crocodiles....:spinit was not pleasant to watch but then it was very very daring and also Akki said, it was the most daring act ever on KKK, I was totally impressed with the girls...So now Rosa is out and the Mahapariksha is among Anushka, Carol and Jesse. I am sure it will be fun to watch the finals today...hope I will be able to make it.

Perfect Bride - Looking at the contestants, I feel, this is not the forum for people like Vivek...Hitesh and his mom are good to watch, I agree with your view absolutely. He wants Pooja....well let us see what happens. I am not watching this show regularly so will wait for your inputs on this one.

Pati Patni aur Woh - Hmm....it was a little digusting to watch women/men with the empathy belly but then yesterday there were kids to watch and looks like there is some kind of entertainment attached now...so will try and follow as much as I can. It is indeed sick to watch Rakhi and Elesh...well..there are others who are better...I am impressed with Apoorva and his wife..they are loving and realistic...

Bigg Boss 3 - I will definitely keep you guys posted on this show. Right now only the promos are being shown and nothing more than that. Sunday 4th october 9PM on Colors is the first episode. Unlike last time, this season it is earlier by an hour!! Guess they want to increase the viewership. I will try not to miss any episodes this time!!

More to hear from you soon!!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009