Am I pregnant?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by devotee, Apr 12, 2007.

1. harinisripada

harinisripada Gold IL'ite

Re: Anyone known?

Yes... before 10 days before my period had to come, I would start eating constantly... I was extremely hungry even after a full meal ... thank god, it was only for 3-4 days... and dull pain in the lower abdomen... that month when the period didnt come, i tested and it was positive... this is almost 6 years back so i only remember the hunger part before the period was due...

2. Ums

Ums Senior IL'ite

I am sorry Sanmani. As you said, there is still time and never loose hopes.
    Congratulation rose! Eat healthy!
    Like Sanmani, I am also sailing in the same boat. I have missed my periods but I have no other symptoms for pregnancy. But not to forget, my cycles will always vary(25 to 28 days) and hence cannot rely upon that to a great extent as well. I have already completed 28 days and still no sign of periods. Hence keeping my fingers crossed/

3. annavarapus

annavarapus Senior IL'ite

Hello sanmani,
    I am sorry.All the best for your next cycle .
    -Priyanka

4. sindukarthik

sindukarthik New IL'ite

Re: Help.... Am i pregnant?

Dear Vasumathy/Vidhya,

Thanks for your reply.. Even my doc advised me to follow the ovulation period - from 12 to 20th day..my periods are regular.. im 29 yrs now. so bit worried and stressed about this.

This time im taking tablets from 2nd day till 6th day of the period. again from 16th day another tablet..
    Hoping for the best.

rgds
    sindhu

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Help.... Am i pregnant?

All the best Sindhu...
    First tablet must have to be Clomid/or other tablet that helps in follicle growth & the second one would be progesterone supplement!

Baby dust to you!

6. arunkumar1

arunkumar1 New IL'ite

Urgent!!!Am I pregnant??

Hi All,

Iam in confusion stage,

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cradha%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->My LMP was on 14<sup>th</sup> Sep 2009 I didn’t get my chumps on Oct and I did HTP on 18<sup>th</sup> Oct 2009 I got very light line.

Am I pregnant.

Radha.

7. Ums

Ums Senior IL'ite

Re: Urgent!!!Am I pregnant??

Hey Radha, I have already responsed to your query in June 2010 due thread!!

8. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Hi radha,
    there are chances that u might be pregnant.
    plz wait for few days and do the test again.
    else visit a doctor

9. crossiants

crossiants Senior IL'ite

first congrats on being pregnant,the second line is always lighter than the first one.still if u have any doubt why not spend another 50/60 rs and confirm.till than take care and have a nice pregnancy.

10. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Just wondering.. Your profile says, you are MALE, SINGLE !

Men getting pregnant ?? Never heard of it.. actually.

If you are a female, I wonder why on earth you need to portray as a male in your profile.. Nothing seems right ! YOUR PREGNANCY AND YOUR PROFILE !!!