Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello jocelynstewart,
    Welcome to IL.
    I guess, yours is the shortest ever intro here :biggrin2:.
    Hope you would interact with us in the forum discussions of your choice.
    Bye
    Hello sailesh2502,
    Welcome to Indusladies.
    You can interact with Kamalji by giving feedbacks to his threads in Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction) :).
    Have a great time here.
    Bye

Hello Garima Sharma,
    Welcome to Indusladies. We hope to see you in Indian Fashion Trends and in other forum discussions that may interest you.
    Start posting and lets interact.
    Bye
    Friends,
    Visit
    Site Help / FAQs and New member guide which will help you understand the ways in our site better.
    Bye

2. anandhikrishna

anandhikrishna New IL'ite

Hi friends,

I am a medical professional recently migrated to Canada with my hubby and 2 daughters. My hubby got a job offer that is when we decided to leave dubai though we had already got our PR card 3years back.

3. Sreedhar

Sreedhar New IL'ite

Re: Hi I am geetha Sankarakrisnnan

Hello Mam

Even I am also in search of this slokam in tamil pdf format.
    I am unable to find the same in any websites.
    If you get the same, through IL or through any search
    please letme know.
    I am unable to find the pooja and sloka area of IL.

Rgds
    Sreedhar-28.09.2009-20.35hrs

4. srnayak

srnayak New IL'ite

full patiala cutting

hi everyone,
    i really want to know the cutting method for a full patiala.what is already posted is regular salwar.i do know the difference and hence am enquiring.most often just opening up stitchesdoes not give proper info and we end up misusing material and never learn.hope someone can guide me.
    sagarika

5. kuppulakshmi

kuppulakshmi New IL'ite

:)
    Hi all,
    I introduce myself as an 55 year old lady, who learnt how to browse internet just a few months back. Presently i'm with my son in wisconsin state U.S.
    Just by going thro' blogs and forums make me very happy and content to see how many ladies are there with so many different views!!
    I would observe this site first and then will start writing blogs.
    Thankyou,
    Kuppulakshmi

6. nitibadola

nitibadola New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

Im from India....in US right now on H4...:(....I have been working as an Associate Consultant...in a Software Company...Wanna work....here but dont see any options....would be glad if anyone shares some opinions of what should i be doing now...coz....Its really tough to sit idle at home for me.:(

7. gayavenka

gayavenka New IL'ite

Dear all,

I am Gayathri. I am married & blessed with 2 years old boy. South Indian(Native-Nagercoil-I speak Tamil) worked as a Lecturer(M.A.,M.Phil.,) in India and I also I did few concerts in classical carnatic music. I can teach Languages Tamil,Hindi,Sanskrit and Carnatic vocal. We are planning to move our home from Jersey city to Edison. We liked Talmadge village near Durham woods. I want to teach those classes after I move to Talmadge village. Also I had written lot of articles to the journals and Now I am writing articles to few online journals. I am happy to hear about you all. I am new to this site. I have few questions,It would be great if you give your advice,experiences & thoughts.

1.Is Talmadge village 3 bedroom condo safest place to live or not? If not, What are the other choices? We prefer 2 bedroom & Laundry in home.
    2.If I move over there,Can I take classes & Can I get more students? Because I want to teach what I now and I enjoying teaching. I am sure, I will make my students best.
    3.How about Preschools if I need to put my kid into the schools? My son was born on November(So How about the cut off when he go to the school?)
    4.We have one car, I know driving, Should I need another car to go to shopping,preschool or Regualar schools?
    5.I respect and love friendship. I need some good friends. I can give you my email address & phone number if anyone contact me or enroll your kids to my classes.
    6.We will move by 1 November. Afterthat, I will be free to take classes.

Personal information about me

1.I love to cook and I am expert in cooking.
    2.I love music & classical singer.
    3.I am very talkative and have few true & good friends.
    4.My hubby used to encourage me in lot of ways.
    5.I am 32 years old and Pure vegeterian.
    6.I hate backbiting,cunningness,meanful....etc.
    7.I am interested in spiritual things.

Me & my kid want good friends.

Thanks alot. I am eagerly waiting to hear from you all. Have a great time. I am very happy to found this site. Please reply me & add me to your friends list.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  8. gayavenka

gayavenka New IL'ite

Dear geetha SankaraKrishnan & Sreedhar,

Please go to www.prapatti.com Or search prapatti online in google. You will find lot of slokams & you can download too. Or otherwise, go to www.youtube.com and type devi mahamithyam, you will find that slokams too.

Thanks.

9. ritvikm17

ritvikm17 New IL'ite

Hi Everybody,
    I am Bhuvana from california and got to know about IL through net surfing and i found lot of informations are helpful to me especially for my kid..
    Thanks

10. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

hi anandhi,
    welcome to IL !
    you'll find this a great place to get to know people and make friends...since you have recently shifted to canada, you might find our forum for Indians in Canada - IndusLadies helpful....keep interacting, and have a nice time here !
    hello sreedhar,
    i guess that you have subsequently found the poojas & shlokas forum, seeing your other posts....do go through the threads there and post your queries,and am sure our members will be able to help you out. go through the site, keep participating, and have a nice time in IL !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.