Rape and rapist

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jeffreena, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jeffreena,

This thread has been nominated for the FP of the month and I am glad that it found its place in the FP forum as it will surely get this thread a lot more viewers and in turn, participants.

I laud your concern for this issue and for initiating a discussion on it.

Though rape itself is a very defeating act, I already see that some of the views on how it is being handled is encouraging.

First and foremost, the stigma of a rape victim should be removed. It is the rapist who should die of shame for the abhorring act.

Sex education should surely be introduced into schools and girls should be encouraged to learn martial arts such as judo and karate.

Along with milk, every mother should feed her child with the sense of right and wrong and teach her sons how to respect the fairer sex..... But then, if wishes were horses....! :(

L, Kamla

2. Jeffreena

Jeffreena Junior IL'ite

you are right KK that is what I have also said in my earlier posts... teaching self defense arts to children specially girls... that will remove the root of the crime... coz some people cant be educated they have to experience for their mistake... :)

3. Jeffreena

Jeffreena Junior IL'ite

Hi fedu...
    that was a reply for sharda... we were speaking about girls who end with being raped while they call themselves to move towards the western culture... They call themselves being raped... I just told her that I am not supporting these kind of girls... though the mistake is from their end but the triggering factors are those who live their lives as they wish to breaking the boundaries of our culture.... nothing much to deviate from the point