1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Homeopathy

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by nirupama126, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nirupama126

nirupama126 New IL'ite

Dear Rani,
    Sorry to hear about your sister's disease.I would advise to continue the present med and consult a good classical homeopath.Homeopathy has promising results in chronic diseases.

Hope your sister feels better.
    Thanks,
    Nirupama

2. nirupama126

nirupama126 New IL'ite

Hi Jyothi,

Sorry for late reply. Allopathy has limitations for Eczema.Homeopathy can give you promising results.External applications suppresses the disease and drives it inside the body causing internal problems.
    I see pts at home,and you are most welcome to visit. Send your email ID with the details of disease and will send my home address in it so that you can visit.

Thanks,
    Nirupama.

3. nirupama126

nirupama126 New IL'ite

Hi Sahana,
    PCOS is caused due the hormonal imbalance.This is the reason for Acne too. You can take homeopathy for PCOS and once it is corrected it will also clear the acne. Treating only the acne will not help or will help temporarily .So if we treat the underlying disease then it would help for both.Homeopathy should definately help you in this case.

You can search for a classical homeopath,who practice according to the ethics and principles of Homeopathy.

Thanks,
    Nirupama.

4. nirupama126

nirupama126 New IL'ite

Hi,
    While treating endocrinoloigcal disorders like hypothy.It takes sometime to get adjusted with the dose.Docs even check for the TSH along with T3, T4 levels and slowly adminster the remedy till you become euthyroid ie levels normalise.But again its life long therapy with fluctations in the blood levels.
    If you believe in Holistic medicine.try homeopathic/ayurvedic med. Along with this you can exercisepranayam and some yogas beneficial for thryoid gland functions. Contact a near by Yoga expert or can get CDs from India regarding Yoga by the Patanjali yoga institute by Shri Ramdev baba.

Exercise will helps to relieve the condition.Hope this helps.

Nirupama.

5. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Hello Nirupma,

Thanx for this speedy reply. I have already started yoga through Baba ramdev CDs and doing pranayam and hoping for the best.

Thanks with lots of love

6. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hello doc,

I want to know if homeo can help in weight loss? Im trying hard to loose weight but no help. Im overweight now and exercise regularly and do not want to become obese. Please help.

7. nirupama126

nirupama126 New IL'ite

Hello,
    Constitutional remedy which suits you overall in constitution,Detail case history would help you in wtloss along with diet and exercise.

A detail case history would help you.

Thanks,
    Nirupama

8. beautifulpictur

beautifulpictur New IL'ite

Hi Nirupama,

I have some skin tags that came after pregnancy. After delivery some are gone but many are still there. Is there any permanant remedy for this in homoeo. I've read about 'Thuja', but dunno much details. Will it help?
    I want to get rid of these skin tags...Could you please advice?

Thanks,
    Lekha

9. nirupama126

nirupama126 New IL'ite

Hi Lekha,

Sometimes the skin tags persist even after delivery,while most of them disappear. Thuja does work for external outgrowth. Take Thuja 200 one dose daily for a week and let me know the effect and then can suggest the next line of treatment. dont appply anyointment or caustic things externally as it may delay the cure,which most of them do.

Hope this helps.

Nirupama.

10. beautifulpictur

beautifulpictur New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Nirupama. Will take Thuja and let you know the effect.

Lekha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.