Am I pregnant?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by devotee, Apr 12, 2007.

1. seeta12

seeta12 New IL'ite

Thanks again vasumathy for ur response.i Got my last week blood reports, my progesterone levels are 10.1 and doctor has drawn blood today to check levels again.She asked me to hold the period pills until new results come back.She said my TSH levels are 5.188 just little higher than normal.She prescribed me levothyroxine 25mg for 30days.My question is does it effect if pregnant or getting pregnant.
    I am confused will i be pregnant this time or not??

Did anyone has this situation with low progesterone levels?

Thanks,
    Seeta.

2. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Seeta...

Just wanted to share with you all (About Thyroid).... there is nothing to worry about having Thyroid problem. If you are in proper medication.... You will definitely become pregnant. I had TSH values on higher side 5.4, 6.3 ... had medication... became pregnant ( Now in my 33rd week) and still having medication for the same. So be positive !!

Lots of baby to you... Don't ever lose hope !

3. priyapraveendvs

priyapraveendvs Bronze IL'ite

thanks for shring your reply vasumathy.. till today i was missing my post to day i found this thrad again thanks

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Seeta,
    I don have idea about Progesterone results... Hope your gynec will guide you on the next step.

As Gowri said, Thyroid high or low will not affect pregnancy. But need to continue taking medicine until gynec asks to stop!

Relax & be positive.
    Baby dust to you...

Welcome Priya...

5. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Seeta,

Sometimes it happens., Wait untill 50 days..50th day test will show you the exact result. early morning urine test (ELISA) is suggested.

Or sometimes delay in date may be due to body heat or any hormonal changes, tensions, diet changes also.

6. uma149

uma149 New IL'ite

Hi Vasu

thanks for the reply. will confirm after i get to know the test results. Meanwhile, i have slight nausea. But of late i feel like running to bathroom literally after every meal to empty my bowel. Does this got anything to do with pregnancy :crazy ???

Regards
    uma

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

These are pregnancy symptoms but i often got them just before my periods...
    So.... Simple... Don't trust these signs when you are in confusion. They may misguide you... Rely only on stable results.
    Be positive! Eat healthy.
    Baby dust to you.

8. sindukarthik

sindukarthik New IL'ite

delayed periods,pregnency test negative!!

hi all,

my period date is 9th sep, but still now i have not got my periods. Today morning i attemped a home pregnancy test(but not from the first sample. I urinated mng at 4am and tried test urinating at 8am in the mng!!). But it says negative. Im trying to conceive. Also i have the normal period pains also. One year back i had missed abortion. So, im worried about this now!!

When can i do my pregnancy test (or) when can i go to a doc?

Im residing in Hyderabad,Saidabad. Im new to this place. Can anyone suggest me a good gynaecologist in this locality. I heard about Dr.Lalitha reddy of Nightingale hospital here. Is she good?

Can anyone help me?

rgds
    sindhu

9. jhalli27

jhalli27 Bronze IL'ite

Re: pregnency/ test / prevention

@ sindhukartik - wait for a week and then go to a doctor to get confirmed results

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
  10. sindukarthik

sindukarthik New IL'ite

Re: Help.... Am i pregnant?

can anyone help me with doc in hyderabad-Is Dr.Lalitha reddy of Nightingale hospital good?

pls reply..

sindhu