Calling cards to India

Discussion in 'Indians in China' started by malar_arasi, Aug 27, 2009.

1. malar_arasi

malar_arasi Silver IL'ite

Hello All,

I need some information regarding calling cards in China. One of my colleagues is in china now and he says he is not able to get hold of cheap calling cards to India. do u have any inputs here ? any reliable online websites to buy calling card etc...

Regards,
    Malar

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009

2. ranganathan038

ranganathan038 New IL'ite

Hello, I have not come across any calling cards to India during my time here in China. CNC used to have cards available to make International calls they are called IP cards. I used to pay RMB: 20.00 for each.

3. daideepya

daideepya New IL'ite

Hello Everyone in forum
    I am Bhargava, student in China(Xi'an). I had discovered a cheap calling card to call to India. in 15 RMB you can talk for 111 minutes to india. Also i have many ways to call to india even less than 1 rupee. Enjoy Talking at cheap price.
    For any Query call me at +86-13201889404, +86-29-85009045
    Kind Regards
    Bhargava (Student)

4. daideepya

daideepya New IL'ite

Hello Ranganathan Ji
    I am Bhargava, student in China(Xi'an). I had discovered a cheap calling card to call to India. in 15 RMB you can talk for 111 minutes to india. Also i have many ways to call to india even less than 1 rupee. Enjoy Talking at cheap price.
    For any Query call me at +86-13201889404, +86-29-85009045:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup
    Kind Regards
    Bhargava (Student)