1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beauty tip for the day

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by rathi, Apr 12, 2005.

1. kads

kads Senior IL'ite

HIsarvy
    Do u personally have used the banana tip as i have used couple of times and i found a lot of difference ,but have not continued it as after appling it we need to lie down without disturbing it as it slips a lot:)..so disconitued it

2 people like this.
  2. shivanithakur

shivanithakur Silver IL'ite

Hi Diya

Thanks a lot, as I am also very much upset with these black heads. Now I will use method suggested by you.

Regards
    Shivani

3. nimrah

nimrah New IL'ite

hey frndz u know wht,i came to know abt one cream wch is make by combining 3 creams.........but i dont know the combination so did any one know abt it???welll one of my frnd will sail it it cost 300 Rs/- she didnt said mr formula,really its to goood i became do fair so any one know abt it????

4. nimrah

nimrah New IL'ite

hey frndz u know wht,i came to know abt one cream wch is made by combining of 3 creams.........but i dont know the combination so did any one know abt it???welll one of my frnd will sail it,it cost 300 Rs/- she didnt said me the formula,really its to goood i became so fair so any one know abt it????

5. Prema

Prema New IL'ite

Hi All,

These days Aroma Magic products by Blossam Kochar are good. Iam using them and they are showing good results. Specially for pimples, Whitchhazel Pack is good. and there are many more depening on skin , Body and Haircare.

Takecare,
    Prema

6. nidyaravi

nidyaravi New IL'ite

Re: Cinnamon and Honey

hi queenathome...

guess u would have 2 cover pillows with any other clothes, preferably white cotton as u can bleach it and use again...no other way coz the paste is very slimy, doesn't stand put...was this a crap suggestion? sorry...:oops:

NidhyashreeRavi

7. shalini05

shalini05 New IL'ite

Re: Steaming to clean all types of skin...

hi roshni:)
    what you have suggested is logicaly true but now a days when we have to go out then the dust and pollution get penetrated into the open pores so one must avoid steaming this is wht expert says since that dust in the pores turns into blackheads which neads to be removed that again increased the size of pores which looks bad.

the right way of cleaning is to use cleanser, toner, then apply moisturiser, two times a day do follow these three steps you will find skin glowing and clean.
    love
    shalini

2 people like this.
  8. shalini05

shalini05 New IL'ite

hi Nimrah,:goodidea:
    i dont know about your frnd's cream formula but i suggest you for fair complexion use lacto calamine lotion which is easily available on any medical shop that really works and even it can also be taken in use as make up base.

alternatively, mix lemon juice, glycerine, rose water and apply every nite b4 going to sleep after cleaning your face with cleanser.

i

9. lara

lara New IL'ite

hi everyone 1st of all thank u 4 all those wonderful tips, :)
    i need ur help, i've got 2 attend a wedding in 3 weeks..

usually i dont attend as
    i always goof up with my make up n also i've got plenty of dark circle under my eyes:cry:

so i always pretend 2 b ill or busy but this time my mom warned me!!! :evil:
    so please friends help me by giving me some tips on applying make up
    (i don't wish to look like heroines but still attractive!) n
    reducing under eye dark circles..

please give me an instant remedy 2 remove these dark circle...
    make my life easy!!!:cry: n i also wish 2 have silky hair please help
    i don't want 2 look like a monkey in the wedding!

thanks
    love n hugs
    lara

1 person likes this.
  10. shalini05

shalini05 New IL'ite

hi lara,

dont worry i m giving here you tips of make up that would make you look good.

very first step of makeup is to clean ur face n neck using cleansing milk apply it oface n neck than remove it using wet cotton gently secondly dab on ur face toner then apply lacto calamine if oily skin otherwise foundation that is of ur skin type and blend it completely using water or moisturiser accordingly that suits you this gives you the base of make up after apply liner, lipstick or whtever you prefer
    to hide dark circles before foundation apply consealer under the eyes but very little in amount and blend it gently.

you can use this to remove dark circles drink plenty of water, take juices, dont take tension, sleep on time, dont do much exertion, be happy always.

all the best:wave