1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Homeopathy

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by nirupama126, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azraa

azraa Silver IL'ite

Hello nirushan,

thanks for this queries forum, many ppl will benefit from it.

this is for my best friend--her daughter-who is now 10 years old, was born a very healthy baby and still is. but the only problem is that when she started crawling when she was 10 months old she was only using her left leg and hand to crawl and the right leg was just dragging behind, this was the first time they noticed they noticed that she wasn't using her right hand and leg.they took her to a neurologist and many doctors and they said that maybe due to an injury while delivery cud have caused it other wise she's an absolutely normal girl-goes to school and is a good student. only the motor skills are weak.

tha doctors advised only phisiotherapy will help-- she does the exercise but not possible everyday she says.

is there any medicine in homeopathy which will help her?i know u r a homeopathy doctor but pls tel me whether taking ayurvedic medicines will improve the problem? some ppl are also recomending her to take her to kerela for complete ayurvedic massage and treatment for paralysis.

pls reply, she is very worried as the girl is growing up and have to take care of herself.

thank u so much

2. momisha

momisha New IL'ite

hi,cn fibroids,large size be cured by homeopathy?plz reply urgent.

3. nirupama126

nirupama126 New IL'ite

Azraa,
    At the very moment Physiotherapy would be the first line treatment.Consult a qualified Homeopath near byfor a detail case followed by the constitutional remedy which would be beneficial along with indicated tissue salt remedy.
    Thanks and hope she gets better.

4. nirupama126

nirupama126 New IL'ite

Momisha,

Homeopathy provides promising results in treatment of fibroids.Consulting a qualified homeopath near by and a detail case taking followed by constitutional remedy as per the constitution of the pt would be more beneficial.
    In the mean time can try Thuja 30c twice Day for a month.
    thanks

5. lakshmit

lakshmit Bronze IL'ite

Hi nirupama,
    After delivery every month during my chums i get a pulsating one sided headache. I showed it to doctor in india. They said it's a migraine and wanted me to having crocin everytime when it comes.
    Now i live in boston,ma. after coming here i showed it to a doctor. He did a MRI test and told me that sinus on the nose is triggering the headache due to harmonal changes. I'm not willing to take any medicines. I lose my appetite during this time and i get this headache either on the 3rd day of my periods or on the 5 day or6th day sometimes.
    If u could guide me what shall i do with this.. I will be greatly thankful to u.

love..
    lakshmi.

6. marrgg

marrgg Bronze IL'ite

Hi Nirupama,

My Sister is suffering from Hepatitis A. We came to know only at the advanced stage and for the past 20 days, she is hospitalised. Her Level is fluctuating between 24 - 26. Doctor says her liver is functioning only 50 %. Please advise what steps to taken. Her plasma level also reducing.

Regards

Rani

7. jyosat

jyosat New IL'ite

Hi Nirupama -

My daughter is 3 months old and started having eczema since a month. She has severe red patches all over his tummy and in the arm and leg folds. I have bad experiences with this problem for my elder son who is 4 yrs now and still has it. We apply english medicines for him which are very temporary. Thats the reason I want to try homeo for my daughter for a permanent cure...can you pl help me. I live in VA and can even come if that is easy for you.

Thanks so much for your help!

-Jyothi

8. sahana44

sahana44 New IL'ite

Hi Docter,
    I have PCOS and have a lot of acne on my face.filled with pus and even bleeds.
    i went for a lot of treatments but nothing works and new ones come again..I went for laser treatment also but no use.
    right now im takin ayurvedic treatment but so far its not been very effective..
    can homeopathy help me?
    if yes can you suggest a good docter in bangalore?

9. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Hello Nirupma,

I really appreciate your gesture of helping others. Nirupma I am writing you my problem recently I travelled to India as I wanted to plan for another baby I just went for the routine check-up and was diagonosed hypthyroidism TSH 40. I was surprised because I was not such sick and doc. prescribed Thyronorm 75. But when I started med. after 15 days I felt weakness and palpitation which I never felt before. I controlled my problem through yoga and prayanam. But still sometime I feel very weak. I lost my stamina. Earlier I was more active. Doctor is unable to reply me. He said you will be fine. Just resolve my problem whether my body is adjusting with the med. or these are the side effects. My sugar level, cholestrol and B.P. are normal. Please advise whether there will be problem in conception.

Do reply to me.

Thanx

10. nirupama126

nirupama126 New IL'ite

Sorry for the late reply,Lakshmi.
    Yes, many times woman do suffer from Pre menstrual symptoms and due to certain hormonal changes get headache,which cannot be immediately labeled as migraine until you verify the symptoms.

It would be gr8 if you could send me a detail symptoms,when and how it started, the factors which relieves the symptoms,type of pain,any radiation of pain to other organs, and what do you feel when you get the episode of headache.Any associated symptoms along with.Factors which make the condition worse or better.Also include your age,history of any major illness in the past,details of pregnancy and delivery etc which contributes the disease and homeopathy studies a person as a whole. Pls send in PM and would love to help you out in this case.

Thanks,
    Nirupama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.