Gardening...

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by keerat45, Sep 4, 2009.

1. keerat45

keerat45 Senior IL'ite

I have a garden at home with Petunias, Gladiolus, Orchids, Cosmos, Roses, and you know it is not just to wake up and see them bloom but the real thing I like in Gardening is to see the plants growing... I really love to see that...

Well I am hoping to find someone who is interested in the same..

2. chanchal088

chanchal088 Senior IL'ite

Its nice to know that you have so much heart in gardening.. But did you these facts?

Gardening is considered to be an art in most cultures, which generally means garden maintenance. In Japan, Samurai and Zen monks were often required to build decorative gardens or practice related skills like flower arrangement known as Ikebana.

In modern Europe and North America, people often express their political or social views in gardens, intentionally or not..

isn't it nice facts?

3. bappika007

bappika007 Senior IL'ite

I have a bleeding heart in my garden.

They are excellent perennial for the shade garden and they are very attractive with their light transparent green colour, deeply divided and fern like foliage and blooms are borne on arching flower
    stems above the foliage. Their 1 inch, heart-shaped flowers have rose pink, red or white outer petals with strongly reflexed tips, and the inner petals are white and exerted.

They look really beautiful...

4. zindagi

zindagi New IL'ite

We both share common interest and flowers too.
    I added Bleeding heart in my garden this spring but leaves are turning yellow nowadays. Is this normal or some problem

5. jyothimondry

jyothimondry New IL'ite

I love gardening. May I know what is this bleeding heart ?

6. mysweetkids

mysweetkids New IL'ite

I love gardening.I have cosmos,petunias,daisies,africanviolets,geraniums,nastratium,fuchias,roses etc.

7. ChereRandzin

ChereRandzin New IL'ite