1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Positive Thoughts :-)..

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Gulli, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Gulli

Gulli New IL'ite

Hi All!!!!

Now i feel that world is surrounded by beautiful Optimistic thoughts...and in day to life v face problems and at the same moment v refresh ourself in many ways listening to good music,reading positive webpages,offcourse playing with the kids,talking to ppl who pampers us,mediation,praying and much more...

And this thread is all abt our ILites to express their ownway that how they overcome from their difficulties faced.....That may help other ppl who face and don't know to comeout of it,....

pass the stiching....

Regards,
    SD

1 person likes this.

2. lathanarasimhan

lathanarasimhan New IL'ite

Hi gulli,

Here is a story of Lord Buddha.

One day when Lord Buddha went to seek alms, they knocked at the door of a house and waited. The lady of the house came out & hurled a string of abuses & shut the door. Lord Buddha quietly walked away. His pupils who revered him much were very upset. They asked him why he didnot say anything to that lady who abused him. To this the Lord replied "I HAVE NOT ACCEPTED WHAT SHE GAVE ME, SO IT IS ALL HERS ".

Nice story to help us face unwanted comments.

regards latha.:-D

3 people like this.
  3. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Gulli,

Always think positive...we have a saying whatever happens happens for good............

jo bhi hota hai achhe ke liye hota hai.

Sometimes we tend to get depressed in adverse situation but always remember this saying.

Warm regards
    Roopa.

4. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Hi all,

When I do not know the solution to a crisis or problem :idontgetit: , I leave it to the Spirit of the Universe or The Supreme to take care of it. I was not always like this. But this realisation dawned on me a few years back and it has helped me stay calm.

Regards,
    Nivedi

5. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

hi
    i agree with nivedi

bye

6. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

I've heard about Gertrude Ederle, the first woman to cross the English channel failed in the first attempt & because she could not see the shore through the thick fog, though it was only 1/2 mile away. But nevertheless she pushed forward & succeeded in the 2nd attempt and even bet the men's time record!

Once failed doesn't mean that we should resign & move away. We should have the conviction to rise higher every time fall just like the endless the waves.

2 people like this.
  7. saviblr

saviblr New IL'ite

There is a Good Saying on Pravsworld,which is really motivating and goes this way.

"When we come to the edge of all the light you know,and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown;

Have faith in Yourself.

Faith is knowing one of the things will happen;

1)There will be something solid to stand on;

Or

2) U will be taught how to fly.":2thumbsup:

3 people like this.
  8. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Sometimes, when we are down, we worry too much, and we don't know what to do. We don't know how to cope with problems. Sometimes we
    have no chance to change anything. We feel that everything in our life is out of our control, out of our own power. We don't know how to cope with uncertainty and overwhelming challenges. We are
    stuck, not knowing where to go and what to do. How do we deal with such a situation? How do we cope?

BY Accept, hope and cope!

1 person likes this.