Who Am I? - Part I

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by kavya, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArchanaBalaji

ArchanaBalaji New IL'ite

Re: Who am I? - index

HE

hello,
    i 'm Archana. i'm from chennai. this is interesting website. we can gain knowledge and friends through this website.
    hope we 'll have fun. take care. bye

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2007
  2. reeja

reeja New IL'ite

Re: Who Am I?

Hi Matilda,
    welcome to this forum.
    Hope you aren't the real matilda of the movie, ''MATILDA'' ? Just kidding.
    regards
    reeja
    :wave

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2008
  3. lasya11

lasya11 New IL'ite

hello everybody!!!

Hi this is lasya from hyderabad.Loking forward to have good times and make many friends from indus ladies.:wave

4. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hi Folks,

I've joined this community a couple of days ago.

I am thoroughly enjoying my stay here. There are quite a few interesting & unsual thread here. Since this is almost an all ladies community, its fun to be around. You really feel carefree and feel like soaring high with gay abandon.

About me, I am a gujarati, brought up in kerala, married in Mumbai 13 yrs ago and now settled in pune - kalyani nagar since a couple of years.

I've been handling HR and admin activities for the past 7 yrs in an IT organisation. Currently i am hibernating so i go to office only for a couple of hours.

I do a lot of social activities...like helping a blood and eye bank in mumbai to raise funds to run the institution. Also, i help ladies from middle class background maybe widows or divorcees to become indipendent. Here we help them to either get a job if they are educated and capable of going and working in an office, or if they are good at cooking , we polish them in this art and help them to get orders for tiffins/snacks etc. If they are interested in beauty we help them to do a beauty course and start a parlour etc etc.

We like to travel. I like cooking and trying new dishes though i am not a great cook but food is palatable. Fond of seeing comedy movies and plays.

Being an HR used to keep me on toes and always have to be creative and innovative.

If anyone needs any help in Pune, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can PM me.

Hope to make lot of friends and learn new things from all of you.

Wrm regards
    Roopa.

4 people like this.
  5. BinduVeera

BinduVeera New IL'ite

Hi Everybody!!!

Am a new member at IL and this is my first post.
    I live in Columbus, OH happily married for the last 2 years. i came to USA for my higher education and have stayed here since then.
    I'm originally a tamilian from Mysore. now my parents have moved to Banagalore. i work here as a consultant. we recently moved from Virgina.
    Just wanted to introduce myself at IL.
    This is a great forum and i read it everyday at work during my lunch time.

Thanks,
    Bindu

6. venkatdan

venkatdan New IL'ite

hi

hello friends

this dhana.

i am very happy to chat with u.

by
    dhana

3 people like this.
  7. renusharma

renusharma New IL'ite

Hi,:)
    I am renu living in Chandigharh, India with my 2 kids and hubby. ihav joined il last month .i was really fascinated by the site at first and i am enjoying it in every way:2thumbsup:
    now i am here to make new friends :wave so that i can share my ideas n views with them. :tongue
    my elder daughter was preparing for MBA and now she has been selected atIMT,Nagpur....n now she's staying in the hostel in her college campus....and i am left alone at home.... so i really thought that making new frnds could b helpful to me in such a lonely situation as she was my best frnd n im missinig her a lot.
    hope 2 make many new frnds....

RENU

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007
  8. NaziaAli

NaziaAli New IL'ite

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!:wave

I am Nazia Ali from Mumbai
    just recently got married three months back -lifes a rollercoaster since..
    handling both work and home.

I've been born and brought up in Mumbai and after marriage settled here itself; to say I simply love this city...:2thumbsup:

This site is qute interesting since everyone share their personal views helping out each other to balance lives ups and downs..:oops:

Hope this new journey be very interesting with also new friends .:yes:

Love & Regards,

Naaz.

9. Sophia

Sophia New IL'ite

Hi !!!! everyone ....

i am a newbie ...:wave

Sophia
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cols=1 rules=none border=0 frame=void><COLGROUP><COL width=174></COLGROUP><TD align=left width=174 height=17>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  10. SreejaJitin

SreejaJitin New IL'ite

Who Am I?

Hi All,

Myself Sreeja, working as a software engineer in Bangalore. Its been a year since I got married to Jitin who is also a s/w engineer in Bangalroe itself. My native place is Kerala and my parents are living there.
    I found this site when I was looking for some recipes, and from that day I have been a regular visitor(Not just recipe section!). The bonding among the members amazed me! I would love to be a part of it.:wave

Cheers,
    Sreeja

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.