Universal Prayer Hall

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by drs3232, Jun 17, 2009.

1. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

Baba, Amma asked to follow the universal prayer for my mother's skin disease. Also you said that she has to use the neem and turmeric paste for 108 days. My doubt is, should she apply the paste on her skin where the problem is or should she eat it. Should she use the neem leaves she keeps before the clay lamp everyday to make the paste and keep fresh leaves everyday?
    Sorry with the questions as I want to do exactly what the amma says so that my mom is healthy.
    Also I have nail fungal problem in my right hand and the doctor suggests that I should be using the water at all which is impossible for me with 2 little kids. Please suggest me to get rid of my skin problem too.
    My mom stays in Delhi and I stay in USA.
    Thanks
    vian

2. vian

vian Senior IL'ite

Baba
    Need help in reciting Sri Rudram please. You have asked us to recite SriRudram for my husband's job. But I am not able to start till now. Is there any chapter that should be read daily or what is the procedure to read. I saw there are 2 parts namakam and chamakam. which one we should be reading. I am doing the universal prayer sometimes but not regularly. Please include our family in your prayers as we need amma's blessings.

3. devinathan

devinathan New IL'ite

Amma/baba.

Please Include our family in your prayer,i wish to join universal method .

4. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

devinathan
    Welcome to the family of Universal Prayer Method.May my divine mother bless you!

5. bhuvannag

bhuvannag Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,
    Have u include my husband in ur prayer?y.day we posted about our wish.If u have not added in ur prayer pls include him too
    regards
    Bhuvana

6. devinathan

devinathan New IL'ite

Thank you so much. Really im very very happy.:)

7. drs3232

drs3232 Silver IL'ite

bhuvannag,
    Included.May my divine mother bless you!

8. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Hello DRS3232,
    I started lighting the clay lamp and my prayers but unable to do it on a regular basis due to lot of things.
    I do pray for a few minutes,but i pray for everybody...........people whom i know and who i don`t know also.

Kindly include my husband and me in your prayers too for our well being special;ly in our respective career.

Thank you.

Geevee

9. vasu1974

vasu1974 New IL'ite

Dear Aiya (Baba),

We are staying in Bahrain. I will reach home from office at 7.30 pm I.S.T, no sooner i reach home I will also join in the Universal Prayer from today.

I will also pray the welfare of my friends, ILites, my Husband Gowrishankar, daughter Harini.

We [both my husband & myself ]have been offered an Job in India in my previous company. I am unclear whether to join it or not. Can we both work in the same company. Please pray for my daughter & Husband's good health & peace of mind with the family.

I can see a rainbow, i am feeling light now itself.

Respects,
    Vasundhara.

10. sindhuanbu

sindhuanbu New IL'ite

Dear Baba,

I am joining in this Prayer from today onwards. But I dont know whether I can concentrate completely. Due to problems, I am not able to focus my mind. I will try Baba. Please pray for me Baba.

Regards,
    Sind