Misscarriage and unable to conceive

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by neeta, Jun 28, 2005.

1. wisha

wisha Senior IL'ite

Re: Give me suggestion .please!!

Hey,
    I'm now consulting with Dr Rajasri at EV kalyani.she was nice at first consultation. Even when I called her to ask fir next appointment.she talked nicely. Anyone consulted her?

Hey vasu,
    I kno only one doc i.e. My gyno. How can I ask her for other gyno?
    Thanks for reply.

With a wish,
    WISH-@

2. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Give me suggestion .please!!

Hi Wisha,
    In Last post, i was about to tell you about EVK. But i didn't write.... But today you say you met Rajashri...
    I am also consulting her! Just few appointments went with her... Planning my Laparoscopy there!

3. sindukarthik

sindukarthik New IL'ite

Re: Missed abortion

hi friends,

my husband came back in July. We tried for a baby, but still not through.. I have severe burning sensation while having IC... consulted with my dr,she said lack of lubrication. Because of all i get tensed and not able to concentrate on anything. I dont even sign on to indus ladies often.. we roam about most of the times. Now he says in November or by Jan end, we need to travel to USA... It is hectic to travel all the times!!

How to come out of this mental pressure??

4. Vasumathy

HI Sindu,
    In TTC phase you should not keep thinking about TTC. If you keep counting the symptoms, Keep thinking bout what will happen next in TTC, your mind will be totally stressed which will bring you negative effects in TTC.

Just divert your mind in other interesting activities like some hobby, reading watching some comic shows & so on.... Just keep moving your mind from TTC to other things.... Soon your problems will get solved...

5. sindukarthik

sindukarthik New IL'ite

Hi vasumathy,

Thanks for your words. Even my doc advised the same. But due to pressures from others and outside, I am not able to come out of it.. My age is 29. That is also a important factor for my worry. I get a feeling that everything i think is not happening..Also, my MIL always talks negative things.That really irritates me always..

Hope everything goes on well.. Thanks for your reply

Sindhu

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  6. Vasumathy

Relax Sindhu....
    Don't hear your MILs negative talk. Simply ignore her & do other works..
    Tension & stress will reduce the lubrication in our body during IC. Try to relax. Enjoy your time together. Don't think baby making as a job that has to be finished in some time frame. Relax. Be positive. Don't worry about your age too. Many people have become pregnant after 30s too.

Baby dust to you!

7. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Hi Sindhu,

I can understand what you are going through as I am in exactly the same situation as U.I am 28, 3months back had D & C at 12 week.I want to keep myself positive but I cant avoid the fear & remember the bad moments.Yesterday i went to my friend's kids baday party & there every other girl of my group who is either expecting or having a baby now is asking me when I am giving good news.I was so disturbed after that.
    But you know we should should some good things from the ladies in this forum.Who are so patient.They are going through alot,they have to undergo lots of treatments,waiting times & then its failures.Hence we should take it as a part of life.As life cant be full of happy times only.There are ups & downs in life.
    Please try to distract ur self from this issue.I know stress can actually cause infertility as per some research.As it triggers such harmones which stops the release of ovule.Please be involved in other activites,best is spirutualism,meditation,reading.If u feel uncomfortable tru to avoid such ppl,ask ur hubby to talk to his mom & warn her.
    See by taking tension it will worsen the case,but if u really try ...it will surely work.
    All the best & baby dust.

8. lavanyaA

lavanyaA Junior IL'ite

baby miscarriage

One of my friend had a mis carriage yesterday. Here in US far away from parents. She is not at all talking and not crying also. I dont know what to say or how to comfort her. Yestarday she had an appointment with he doctor end of fourth month. She had a scan and about to know its boy or girl. But the doctor told the baby has no growth. I dont know what to say. I feel like talking to her but I stay silent the whole day. I know she is feeling pain but I am scared anything I say would make her more painful..Please write it if you had the experience and how did you over come it...

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  9. waitingForTej

waitingForTej Senior IL'ite

Re: baby miscarriage

Sorry to hear about your friend.

The fact that she conceived means she *most likely* won't have trouble conceiving again in the future, which is a good sign. Secondly, don't bring up the topic after the initial consoling phase, making it easier to get closure and move on. Also it would be helpful and nice (if you live closeby and have a car) to take some food for her as during the first few days it's kinda hard for her to be active and move around... Prolly feeling down too...
    Avoid conversations about kids and people with kids.... atleast for a few days...

If she's by herself all day, ask her if she wants to watch a movie at her place with you. Again not too senti movie.. something funny...

Other than that, there's not a whole lot you can do.. It's upto her DH (and of course herself) to make her feel better and help her move on. Hope it all works out well for her next time.

10. lavanyaA

lavanyaA Junior IL'ite

Re: baby miscarriage

Thank you for moving..I was sure where to post..