1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Foods to Reduce Anemia

Discussion in 'Healthy Living' started by CuteTechie, May 25, 2009.

1. shel_28

shel_28 Silver IL'ite

Hi sudha
    Eat dates and then immediately have a glass of milk. Then only iron will be absorbed in the blood. Also Murungaikeerai is so good for iron deficiency. As i'm taking medicines, i used to do this every now and then.

2. suga

suga New IL'ite

hi

i giv one tips jus try...my sister also anemic ...c tried this one...u take a gooseberry cut small small pieces and put that pieces into one spoon honey whole nyt...mor u eat that before breakfast.. continuously do thid one 2 to 3 months

3. healthandbeauty

healthandbeauty Junior IL'ite

hi . there
    Amla (Indian Gooseberry) and citrus fruits contain lots of vitamin C and are good for increasing immunity levels.

apart from these supplements are available in the market providing iron but make sure that you consume a lot of citrus fruits with those supplements

as the iron in these supplements is in ferric form which is hard to digest , vit c (citrus fruits are having ample vit c ) is needed to change ferric form to ferrous ( which is absorbed by the body)

so take a lot of citrus juices with those supplements or search for supplements having iron in ferrous form (CHEERS)

1 person likes this.