Prayers to avoid misunderstanding

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by anjubijunair, Aug 16, 2009.

1. anjubijunair

anjubijunair New IL'ite

Dear viewers
    I was going thru all the threads..i would like to share my worries with u all.Hope any of you can find a a solution for it.i'm married and i've completed 9 years and i've got one daughter also..When you look from outside you'll think i've got everything but in me i'm feeling the greatest insecurity..

I'm a person who always thinks of doing things perfectly and i too belive in our doings. So because of it i do my things sincerly and without hurting others with my words or my doings.But i felt my doings are misinterpreted by my husband and it is coming to me as a boomerang.And those of their doings which is surely heart breaking are appreciated .The doings are surely of my in- laws. Surely i don't belive in God either.Atleast god knows but whatz the use.Like a curse it is falling on my head only.I started feeling that some force is be ing done against me and my husband for not beliving each other.Even though many things my huband know one minute the next moment he turn against me.
    I started feeling very depressed at heart.. Thinks there is no use in me living either..Is there any thing like vashya mantra or something (which can be done by others ) to turn my husband against me.

Kindly find a solution for things. Pls remember me in your prayers either.
    Anju

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009

2. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi anju
    (Is there any thing like vashya mantra or something to turn my husband against me.)
    i can surely help you but am confused as u have stated u need a mantra for turning your husband against u...!
    can u kindly tell me wat kind of slokas u neeed

thanx
    regards
    pavithra

3. anjubijunair

anjubijunair New IL'ite

Hii Pavitra
    Thanks for the response.No i wanted to know is there any mantra of that sought that could turn husband against me...I had a doubt coz eventhough i was doing everything for him he is not understanding me.I doubt if others are using it to turn him against me

Anju

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  4. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

hi anju.
    you can go through my post regarding poojas to avoid misunderstanding and so on. hope my threads will help you dear. you have mentioned you need some kind of mantras right. please tel me which god's u want so that if i have i can help you. take care. all the best.:thumbsup

regards
    pavithra

5. anjubijunair

anjubijunair New IL'ite

Hii
    thankyou for the response.i would like to get some shlokas of any Gods especially Shiva and Parvathi)which would increase my bond with my husband and he in turn believing in me.At the same time i don't want anyone to play black magic against me and my husband which would ruin our relationship

Anju

6. ushee

ushee New IL'ite

Please share the link for me please. Regarding this thread " poojas to avoid misunderstanding". Thank you very much.

7. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Please share with me too!

8. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

I feel your pain... I am looking for same answers as you. If you find anything let me know..I too have just completed 10 years of marriage.. I believe that there is a solution for everything. Think that thought is what is keeping me going along with my kids faces... Following ur post!