1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

H4 Wife - Things to do?

Discussion in 'H4 Indian Ladies' started by shakila, Jun 8, 2005.

1. sophiegoogle

sophiegoogle New IL'ite

Re: Work from Home

hi,

Im sophie and i live in new york. I jus got here on a h4 visa two months back. I Worked back in india and now being on a h4 visa is so frustrating. I jus wish i could find something useful around here. Any ideas???

2. lathangi.ch

lathangi.ch Bronze IL'ite

Hi Nikita,

Last year I came to USA on H4. Right now I am interested to work from home.Please let me know the details about your proposal. I have done my bachelors in Computer sciences and worked as a software developer for Aztecsoft,Bangalore,India on .net technologies for 3 years. If my profile suits your proposal,please count me in.

Thanks
    Lathangi

3. nidhyak

nidhyak New IL'ite

Hi Friends

Am also a H4 , browsing n cooking at home...
    May be if u all interested, u can actually earn some money by taking surveys n reading mails thru this site below.

InboxDollars® - Earn Cash for E-Mail, Surveys, Games, and More!

Though the money earned will be less, u can spend time in knowing cash back offers and coupons for various stores.

Hope to see you all benefited.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  4. akumar

akumar Senior IL'ite

HI nidhyak,

This is Anjali. I am also on H4 visa and searching for some gud tips to keep me busy , Hey i have read that making money in any way on h4 is noy legal ,so is it fine if you give ur account number to this site for money transfer.? i just want to know is it safe?.

Hey frens nybody from San Diego, i wish to make frens out here as i have no fren here:-( :drowning

5. beniwalnikita

beniwalnikita New IL'ite

<HR align=center width="100%" color=white noShade SIZE=1>

Hi Girls!

Sorry to all who may be waiting for me to come back with my proposal. I was a bit hesitant on putting my business ideas on a common form but after IL Admin’s recommendation decided to go for putting the briefs of my thoughts here.

I was just wondering if anyone here would be interested in a mutually benefiting working plan. This plan should suit anyone who is abroad even for limited time, be on any visa even H4.

I am a textile professional with 14 years of experience & very strong base for exporting all home textiles. This list includes - towels, bath mats, quilts, bed spreads, sheet sets, duvets, baby blankets, carpets, rugs, cushions, curtains, blinds, table linen, throws, bags, sofa covers etc. We can discuss garments, fabrics, decorative products, hard goods & even furniture also.

What I can do –

• Supply above listed products & ensure that the product is of excellent quality, is of very competitive price & delivered with in confirmed delivery time frame from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region>.
    • Can develop & offer very competitive quality & cost with the very strong vendor base with me from all belts of <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> specialized on respective product categories.
    • Will back you up with every information you would need for approaching/ finding buyers.

What you need to do – All I need from you is meeting such people or just get me in their contacts. For you it would not be work but just meeting people to help your friend in <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> for some information. So even if you are on H4, you can meet people for no financial gain in US.

·Look around you to see if there is any textile buyer (stores, Importers) around you in your city & you can help by giving me their contact details.
    ·If possible for you to visit or personally contact some of such places provided I give you some contacts around you. This will help my travelling & communication cost for my business since you are in same city.
    ·You can even have look at possibilities if near by hotels or hospitals are interested in buying textiles. If you ever happen to meet any of such contacts from people around you, in your own friend circle or neighbors’ that can help.

If the above sounds interesting & something you would like to take up please send me a private message so I can discuss details of my plan with your personally along with information how it can help you gain financially. Depending upon your working background you would need slight training that I would be happy to provide.

Warm regards,

Nikita

6. beniwalnikita

beniwalnikita New IL'ite

My Dear Friends!

I just realised some of you were not eligible for private meaage at the moment. Please feel free to post your thoughts by post in thread for such cases.

Looking forward to hear from you..& would be happy providing you any possible assistance.

Warm regards,

Nikita

7. beniwalnikita

beniwalnikita New IL'ite

Hi Preet! I was wondering if you would be interested in being part ofmy ne venture..you can refer post at the bottom of 4th page for details.

thank you.

warm regards,

Nikita

8. monvik

monvik New IL'ite

hi all....somebody tell me what is the procedure of h4 visa stamp

9. crazygal

crazygal New IL'ite

how can i delete a post?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  10. crazygal

crazygal New IL'ite

hey joylava,
    I am new to this community and saw ur post. I am on H4 too with the same problems everyother housewife here faces. I am located in dallas, and would like to know more abt how u keep ur self busy? any groups or indian communities or anything in dallas u know abt? I am located in Richardson and spend most of my time in library or cooking or surfing or watching TV. I used to dread american shows and serials here, but wid nothing better to do now i am hooked up to them :)