1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does rubbing your fingernails together really promote hair growth?

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by cindyboo, May 15, 2007.

1. wiesenna

wiesenna New IL'ite

and does anybody have a film or a link to a film with some presentation???

im afraid that if i do it in a wrong way it will have opposite results.

2. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Hi wiesenna,
    Rub the nails of eight fingers against each other for 5 minutes in the morning and 5 mijutes before retiring. If you have excess boby heat, take proper steps to reduce it.
    Book -- HEALTH IN YOUR HANDS
    Author -- DEVENDRA VORA.

3. sharmapa

sharmapa New IL'ite

Hello. Im new to this blog and I know that this post was sent more than a year ago but I know for a fact that rubbing nails has a miraculous effect on hair regrowth / stopping hair fall. My mother who is 60 years of age started rubbing her mails every morning for 5 to ten minutes every morning (on a empty stomach) and when i met her after 4 months I was shocked! All the gaps in her scalp were full with new hair.. It was almost like a miracle..

4. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

I used to do this to but have got very lazy lately I have to start this practice again:)

5. lalisiva

lalisiva Bronze IL'ite

Wow, I've never heard of that before. I don't see how they're connected?
    If you want to prevent hair loss, take care of your hair. Use moisturizer to nourish your hair, take multi vitamin, drink more water anf reduce your stress level.

regards,
    lalitha

6. lalisiva

lalisiva Bronze IL'ite

Also you can try some specific vitamins to keep your hair healthy as given below.
    1. The B-Complex vitamins and Antioxidants for healthy hair. A deficiency in vitamins B2, B6 or biotin may cause hair loss. Inositol helps hair growth.
    2. Vitamin C and E help circulation in scalp.
    3. Sulfur is good for hair growth.
    4. Beta Carotene for shining hair.
    5. Drink a smoothie of banana honey, yogurt, and skim milk

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  7. sharmy

sharmy Senior IL'ite

Asha, have you noticed any different in your hair growth during the time you done this method? One more question, currently I am using the herbal past to rinse my hair but my hair becoming dry and falling too much? Why is that? Is it normal to loose hair when we try something new?

8. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

Yes it takes a time to adjust to the new thing. Are you doing heavy oiling on your hairs before head bath? Usually we must to do alot of oil on the hairs before. Also coconut milk and the methi and urad dal applied to scalp will help in the dryness too.

9. sharmy

sharmy Senior IL'ite

Yes now days I apply much oil on my hair after 7 yrs or soBig Laugh. My hair growing faster than it was before but sadly I am loosing too. Its very sad to see long hair fell down although I see new hair growth on my scalp. How long do you thing it will take to manage to this routine?

Today I applied herbal paste on my hair and used little shampoo to rinsed out. My hair didn't feel dry due to this. Do you think is ok to rinse the herbal paste by shampoo diluated with water?

Thanks hon for your reply.

10. Asha25

Asha25 Senior IL'ite

hmm I never did that way you know maybe your hairs just want shampoo? some hairs like different things you know see what one works best for you and stay with that;). Also what herbs are you using??sometimes too much shikakai or aritha can be to drying.