October 2009 mommies!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by celebrate, Feb 19, 2009.

1. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

thats good news sush....

for me its diff, i hv to wait for my baby to stop kicking!!!!!!it kicks all the time!!!esp at nights it gets all the more hyper

2. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Sush,Its gud that u checked with u'r gyn immed..U can try eating a chocolate or drinking cold drink,then lie down on the left side.>Within 10 minutes u can observe vigorous kicking..

3. sushmail.30

sushmail.30 Senior IL'ite

@ Sunny, Poonam, Ramya

Thanks gals for ur concern. Yeah it is greatly releiving. Actually at home I tried all remedies, drinking sweet and cold juice. eating choclates but nothing worked, it just because even though baby was kicking i was not able to feel it.

Buy now I can feel her whole body movements when she moves, but im still missing those tiny kicks.

Poonam

Your LO must be really a hyperactive one. Even after birth might become a troublesome one. Be prepared.

4. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

hoping all moms are doing great... it was a not so bad week until today, i threw up thrice in the morning.!
    strange part is vomiting was never a part of my first trimes.... but heck third trimes seems to get messier!:-(

have scan on the 7th, eagerly waiting to see the LO

5. sushmail.30

All - My updates.

Im doing pretty gud, entered my 3rd trimester, counting days now. My bach ache is getting worse day by day. Now im not even able to sleep properly. My eating habits and everything else remains same.

Im walking everyday for 30-45 mins in the evenings, im getting much relief by eve walks.

We are driving to canada for my brother's House warming celebration this coming weekend, will be there with them for 5 days and comeback. Preparing myself for a long drive.

My parents will be coming to US on oct 12 in Qatar Airways.
    Oct 14th we have a in house traditional sreemantham, then on Oct 18th a grand baby shower with few family & friends.

im just hoping my baby doesn't make an entry that early. I want to spend being pregnant with my mom and get lots of pampering from her.

lets see how it goes.

How about others plz give ur update

6. AnshuSinha

AnshuSinha Senior IL'ite

Hello Everyone!

Have been missing you guys so thought to write.

I hope all are well and just waiting to see their little ones.
    My whole idea is to just be in touch of you guys and convey my good wishes.I pray for all of you and really miss those discussions,please dont spoil your moods coz of me else I would really feel worse.

As you all had requested for my update, I was trying to recover physically but had few bad weeks and 3 days in hospital.Sudden stiffness,numbness and pain in fingers and wrist.It was unbearable o the extent I couldn't do anything ...I mean it..nothing at all was possible..so I was hospitalized that day itself coz medicines were not helping....was kept under observation and now it seems to be quite better...I know I should give myself time for both physical and emotional recovery..I am trying my best....

Just thought to drop a note to all of you...that as October is nearing..I am getting restless...

Wish you all the best.
    -Anshu

7. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Dear Anshu...

First of all.... thanks for your loving wishes.
    Take utmost care of your health. Will definitely pray for your speedy recovery.
    Don't ever take tensions ...dear. Lots of baby dust to you.

With tight hugs and loads of love...

8. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Dear all...

After a week long absence... I am back ! Hope you all are fine.....
    Went for my 29th week check up yesterday ... .everything is normal.
    Going for regular walk and could feel baby's movements - Kicks are pretty strong and regular these days...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  9. sushmail.30

Anshu

Its very nice to see a post from you after a long time. We are really missing you. Please drop by sometimes and share ur updates with us.

Be strong and get well soon, we are always praying for ur speedy recovery.

10. hasini08

hasini08 Bronze IL'ite

Hi all :hiya,

I could not write for few days, was quiet busy. Happy to know that all are doing fine and enjoying the little ones kicking :). My husband had come down to India and was with me for the last 2 weeks :). He had actually come down for the seemantham but unfortunately the function did not happen as his grandmother passed away on the same day just sometime before the function was about to start. The function was cancelled. :cry:

Apart from that, checkups are happening as per schedule. I am diagonised with gestational diabetics and the doctor has advised me to be on strict diet and need to check the sugar level . If there is no reduction after foll the diet for sometime then i need to take insulin.

So following the diet carefully and waiting to see the doctor. Not going for walking as I dont have company. Mom has vericose vein problem and cannot walk for long distance, sis and father goes for walk and comes home late. I am planning to go alone but not sure if parents will allow.

Now that not going to work, I am feeling very very bored, not interested to watch tv too. How do you all spend your time? Tell me some things I can do to while away time.