Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funmom

funmom New IL'ite

Hello Everyone!!!

I was browsing the web for tips on International schools in Chennai and came across IL..
    The posts are very useful..Appreciate if any one can suggest best International schools in Chennai..my child would be going to eighth grade..

2. rupagadiya

rupagadiya New IL'ite

hi,:)
    iam Rupa.from bangalore..got to know this site from my cousins.its a great site n i hope i make lots of good friends.....

3. magggy

magggy New IL'ite

Hi Friends, Here is maggy. Found this site accidentally when I am searching boutique information on the net.

This site is very interesting.

4. Mahasures

Mahasures New IL'ite

HI.. I am Mahalakshmi, Designer..

I am doing designing works from my home, then taking classes directly and also through online about fashion designing those who are interested..

Bye..
    Mahalakshmi. D :thumbsup

5. lifeprob

lifeprob New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I am Sri, got to know this site from my friend while i am explaining her about my marital problems and she suggested that you guys can help me.

I am here to make friends and gain knowledge about my problems as this seems to be definitely an interesting site

Bye
    Sri:thumbsup

6. daliac

daliac New IL'ite

Hi, this is Dalia from Sharjah, UAE. I am a homemaker, settled here with my husband and daughter. It so happened, that i was looking for Work-from-home oppurtunities in the net, I found out about Indus ladies. Hope to have a great time here. Any members, engaged in work from home oppurtunities, pls feel free to provide some guidance.

7. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Pushkala,

Welcome to Indusladies.
    Please note that giving contact details here in the forums, is not encouraged...Forum Etiquette & Guidelines could give your more details about it. If you want to advertise, please step into http://www.indusladies.com/directory/ .
    We look forward to interacting with you in the forums :).
    Bye
    He Savitha,

Welcome. With interests in reading, you may find Good to Read / Write section interesting.
    We hope to see you there often :)
    Bye

Friends...
    Kindly spend some time going through the link New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site.
    Bye

Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  8. Saraswathipv

Hello Gowri,

We are very glad to welcome such a craft lover here :). I did go through your album...and need I say, it was simply awesome:clap . You may want to step into Hobbies, Arts & Crafts forum and interact with other hobby enthusiasts.
    We look forward to seeing more of your works here.
    bye

Hi Nagalakshmi,
    Welcome to Indusladies. Go through the forums and participate in the discussions that interests you. Lets get to know each other :).
    Visit Indians in Midwest to find out if some of our members are in and around the place where you live.
    Happy browsing here in IL.
    Bye

Hello Soujanya,

Welcome to our virtual abode. Yes, its a real joy to see so many ladies here, discussing and sharing their viewpoints in the matters of mutual interest. I am sure, you too will be addicted to this site, just as most of us are :) .
    You could find Hobbies, Arts & Crafts interesting and useful.
    Bye

Friends...
    Kindly spend some time going through the link New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site.
    Bye

9. Saraswathipv

Hello Sridevi,

Welcome to Indusladies...which is the virtual home for most of us.
    We are glad that you like it here. Thanx for all the nice words. We look forward to hearing from you too. Lets share and learn from each others' experiences.
    Go through the forums and keep interacting with all of us.
    bye

Hello Funmom,

Welcome!
    We are glad that you found the informations shared here useful. You may visit Schools in Chennai subforum to find out. If you still need informations, do not hesitate to put your queries there. Members in the city could help you out. All the best.
    Bye

Hi Rupa,

Welocome to IL. Glad to know that you followed your cousin here. May we know her username :).
    Keep interacting with all of us in the forums and we are sure, you will find lots of friends here.
    Bye

Friends...
    Bye

10. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

hi maggy,
    welcome to IL !
    you are sure to find interesting as well as useful stuff here...visit all our forums to see what catches your attention, keep interacting, and have a good time here !
    hi mahalakshmi,
    welcome to IL !
    you might find IL too a nice place to share your fashion ideas and discuss fashion trends with others... :)
    keep interacting here, share your thoughts, and am sure you'll love being in IL !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.