Finest Blogs of IL - July 2009 Nominations

Discussion in 'Finest Blogs of IL' started by Lalitha Shivaguru, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

[justify]

Dear IL-ites,

The month of roses has gone so fast that we are on the threshold of July and monsoon needs to cool us in many parts of the country and bring respite from the heat.

In IL the beginning of the month is always a day to wish you all specially and herald the oncoming of the next month. We also look forward for your nominations for the best blogs for the month of July 2009. Please continue to encourage our bloggers by reading the entries in our Blog section and keep the nominations pouring in for the Finest Blog for the month. As you are aware, there is a special gift for the IL-ite who sends in the first nomination for the winning blog.

Note: This nomination thread will be open till July 31st, 2009. Please go through the entire blog list. Choose from among the blogs posted in the past or those that are posted in the current month.

Remember, a maximum of 4 blogs can be nominated by you. Eagerly waiting to see you here in large numbers with the pick of the best blogs!!

Read here to know more about the Finest Blog Contest and all about posting eligible nominations.

Warm regards
    BR Team

[/justify]

2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Lalitha

I would like to nominate Mythili's 'TEN THOUSAND RUPEES' as the finest blog for this month. She has very well narrated the feelings of a mother with daughters and no son to look after her after her husband's death.

viji

3. Lalitha Shivaguru

Dear Viji,

Thanks for bringing a wonderful blog as your nomination. Mami has defintely come back with a bang..

Really enjoyed reading this one... brings out the mother's feelings very well.

4. rohini

rohini New IL'ite

Dear Blog Reviewers,

These days I come to IL to briefly read some of the recent discussions and recent blogs.

I am glad I happened to come across this blog - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/blogs/dhanyaag/amma-i-realise-why-you-2197/

Very simply written, but with facts about Mom's love and affection.

I would like to nominate this blog for July month Finest Blog contest.

Thks,
    Rohini

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  5. rohini

rohini New IL'ite

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

I like to nominate..swathi14's blog.
    The link is I am happy: I am not Billgates - IndusLadies
    This blog really shows that if one has to be happy..money is not the criteria. just caring (that's what the auto driver thought) but it is the truth, which brings happiness to the giver and receiver.

sriniketan

7. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

8. Lalitha Shivaguru

Dear Rohini,

Thanks for bringing this wonderful blog here. Dhanyaa has clearly expressed her realisation about mother's love...Quite a touching blog.

Keep going Dhanyaa.

Rohini do keep nominating these gems here as it acts as a morale booster to the blogger and who knows you may also become one of the winner for nominating first.

9. Lalitha Shivaguru

10. Lalitha Shivaguru

Dear Big B,

A wonderful thought and blog by Swathi. She has brought out the subtle point of money is not the criteria for happiness in her unique style.

Thanks B for nominating this wonderful blog.. Do keep nominating these gems as you read on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.