Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noorulazeezha

noorulazeezha New IL'ite

Hi ALL

Hi Friends,

I am Noorul having a son of 2 years old.

I am working in Guindy, My Husband is in Abroad.

I find this forum is very useful and informative.
    I am very happy to be IL member.

Looking forward for more things to share with u all.

Take care.

2. kee

kee New IL'ite

hi i am keerthipriya from hyderabad.This is a good website and i congratulate everybody who are part of this:cheers

3. surendra

surendra New IL'ite

hello,
    I am Surendra a widowed, retired maharashtrian male of 62.
    I am interested in learning various things which are new to me or the things which I could never get an opprtunity to learn them.
    I am a science graduate with a diploma in aeronautical engineering.Interested in DIYs.
    I am a yoga ( Hat yoga ) practitioner.
    I have studied - Naturopathy, Have a diploma in Ayurved .Know ayurvedic body massage.
    I am having very good health.I never had any health problems.
    After retirement I have studied the ' Pourohitya ' at Dnyan Prabodhini,Pune. and have studied the tailoring - salwar kameez & saree blouse - .

This is a brief introduction about me.

Surendra Deshpande

4. poorvak

poorvak New IL'ite

hi i am poorva from hyderabad. i live here with my husband and daughter. looking forward to making friends here and in hyderabad:cheers

5. archanashaji

archanashaji New IL'ite

hai i am archana shaji.working in a money exchange.

i expect advice and help from my other friends and also i will give help and advice etc : to others:)

i have 2 yr baby.so i want babysitter near al wahda mall.if anyone knows plz inform me

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2009
  6. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

hello ganapriya,
    welcome to IL !
    this is a great place to find people who share your interests and make friends... you seem to have located our music forum and started interacting, so hope you have a nice time here ! keep posting, and enjoy being in IL !
    hi anisha,
    welcome to IL !
    you'll be able to get to know people and make friends here very easily....do go through the forum for Indians in West - IndusLadies, to find others who might be living near you area... keep interacting here, and have a great time in IL !

7. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

hi ammu,
    welcome to IL !
    IL is informative and interesting ! we have various forums here, so do go through the ones you like, keep interacting, and am sure you'll have a great time being a part of this friendly community :)
    also, please note that IL's policies do not encourage the use of sms or chat style words, so please refrain from doing so. for more details on the same, refer to this announcement.
    hello little nana,
    welcome aboard !
    wow, 40 years of married life...congrats... :) it must feel nice to shift gears in life, when you are back to having fewer responsibilities, and enjoy watching your grandkids grow :) ...do share your thoughts here, and hope you find IL a nice place to be and spend your time in...

8. Sowparnika

Sowparnika Silver IL'ite

hi shyam,
    welcome to IL !
    nice to know that you were able to find what you were looking for...hope you went through our shlokas index , in case your amma needs anymore shlokas... do go through the site, and keep participating in the discussions that you find interesting ! hope you'll enjoy your time here in IL :)
    hello agnesasha,
    a warm welcome to IL !
    am sure you'll find IL a nice platform to meet people who share your interests.... you might want to check out our forums for Indians in Midwest - IndusLadies and also our forum for Maharashtra - IndusLadies
    we have various forums to suit everyone's interests here, so do go through the site, keep interacting, and hope you enjoy being a part of our community !

9. sujatabaditya

sujatabaditya New IL'ite

hi friend,

i am Mrs.Sujata from mumbai but now stay in nigeria with my husband, i came to know about this site from my friend in nigeria.

sujata

10. seemaasnani

seemaasnani New IL'ite

Hi,

I am Seema from San francisco.
    Very much into block printing with vegetable dyes.
    Looking to meet people with similar interests well as looking to buy some home furnishing stuff in block print for my home
    Is there any one who know a good designer home decor stuff in block print.

Thanks for all the advises.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.