Dreams and its Interpretations

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

Vanakam Maam,

I had a dream day before yesterday... Seems like i'm in altar/prayer room (not sure who's house) and i see two kamachi vilaku been light up facing to each other. I tellng someone why need to light up two vilaku and the vilaku should face the north. how come one vilaku facing north and another facing south. and i got up after that...

what does the dream means ?? pls advice

2. abibaby

abibaby Silver IL'ite

Hello Maam,

Sorry to disturb you again.This is about my husband's dream. Yesterday he dreamt of a fish which is pregnant , but it is not in the water. It is a big fish lying on the land. What does this dream mean?

Since both of us are planning to have a kid, but nothing is working out in our favour for the past one and a half years, we are really worried to have such dreams.

thanks,
    kirthiga

3. radha_chennai

radha_chennai New IL'ite

Dear malspie mam,
    I had a dream about my son a few days back.In that my son was younger than his present age and while he is playing ,a big bird swooped on him.It flew away taking my son to sky and I was worried it will drop him and started praying.My DH ran to the ground expecting to catch my son when the bird drops him and saying its no use .I was terribly afraid and woke up with a start.Hope you can tell me what it means.Thanks in advance.
    radha.

4. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

Hi Malspie!

Of late I've been getting a few dreams where in my front tooth is loose.... so loose that I can wriggle it with my tongue & sometimes I even remove it! :hide:

Now everyday.... I end up checking whether all my teeth are frimly grounded :bonk

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Bambli

Your dream of lamps burning in different directions indicates that you are torn apart between two decisions or people in life and are struggling to make peace with both of them.

Follow your instinct and the lord is with you.

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Abibaby,

Nothing to worry, the penchant to have a kid is reflected in the dream. Just relax.

7. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hello Radha,

Your dream indicates that someone is trying to cheat / decieve you, you need to be careful while dealing with people.

8. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

JustAni,

Your dream indicates, you have stopped believing in yourself and are quiet anxious about many things in life.

You are worried about growing old without fulfilling your drams and ambitions.

9. bahvani

bahvani New IL'ite

hi Mals,

thanks for your advice. but i m just wondering ... i m having this kind of dreams only after i got married... and even most of the time i m dreamt something like my husband is having sex with another lady infront of me. wer i feel so upset in the dream and will be crying and in real also i m crying. my husband use to tell me tat.. i use to cry alot and scold him it seems. i dont have tis kind of dreaming habit when i m not married . and about talking while sleeping " not at all". i use to have blood clod all over my teeth when i woke up in the morning. this is also new to me . also happen after my marriage. and only when i was staying with my mil house. once i moved from there the dream continue but not the blood thingy.

if i m a person who didnt enjoy sex life.. it shoud be continued till now na... but only once in while i m getting those dreams...

10. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

Thanks Maam.
    I have started my 48 days mandala pooja at home on last saturday. On monday i got a very scary dream.

i saw a mohini in my dream. the mohini is wearing white saree and having long hair and teeth like dracula.
    waiting in front of my house. my mom is giving me a broom stick and asking me the beat the mohini... i was scared but no choice i have to go..
    the mohini try to attack me and i have to beat the mohini with the broom. When i hit the mohini, i'm singing mahisasura mardhini and crying...
    later the mohini become ashes... i woke up.. and i notice that i'm really crying... my face is full of tears...
    The mohini still in my mind... Still appears in my mind.... she was very beautiful but looks very scary !

what does the dream means ?? pls advice maam...
    i'm bit worried !