About Vael's Billabong High International School

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by vbrintha, Feb 20, 2008.

1. vimal

vimal New IL'ite

I have read all the Threads and Sharing.

Like I would like to Know about the School how far it is existing and What is the Students Teacher Ratio.If possible total Strength of the School. and Teachers.

Because Lesser the Teacher Student ratio more attention given for more productivity to their Children.More the Education is.And system also important.

I have come across the School Recently name Primrose Schools. Primrose School in Pallavakkam.Student teacher is 15:1. Only one Class for each std like no Section. I heard that it is an Well established school in pondicherry from 1999.Made an incredible mark this institution has been recognized as the Premier institution for early Childhood education.

One of my Colleague Son is Studying in this Schools. They were very happy about the School and System.I hope they follows Dr.Glenn Doman,Montessorri and other System.

For information In Pondicherry School all Admission will be over before 2 Years.Parents were booking the admission once the Child is born.

You can try this School also which may suits your need.

If you get any information or threats.Please let me aware of that.

All the best.
    Regards and Love,
    Vimala(Male)

2. parentvael's

parentvael's New IL'ite

it's 8 or 10 :1 teacher

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
  3. sowms77

sowms77 New IL'ite

Could somebody sum up Vael's billabong security aspects?

4. sowms77

sowms77 New IL'ite

PSBB millenium OMR

Any idea about PSBB MIllenium OMR /Porur ?

5. shivaselva

shivaselva New IL'ite

Hi I am in US.Moving to chennai next month. I am planning to put my kid(6th grade) in billabong. I think getting admission in other schools will be difficult as we are coming in october. So this year we will join our kid in billabong. Next year we'll try to put our kid in some other school.I heard that billabong is not affiliated. Will I get TC for my kid?

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

shivaselva,

i think, you should wait and see how your kid adjusts to the school before plucking him off to another, because by 6th your child is in pre-teens and there will be lot of adjustments for him.

just give him time till march, by then you will know how he feels about the school vaels will definitely get its affliation by the time they start their board exams. since it is icse school, the rules are more rigid.

7. myname

myname New IL'ite

Can some one shed some light on the elementaty class fee structure at Vael's Billabong?
    Also, what will be the total expenses for a 5th grader at VBH?
    Pls share your exp.
    Thanks!

8. NithyaMagesh

NithyaMagesh New IL'ite

Hi all
    my niece are studying in billabong and they are very happy to goto school everyday.
    one is studying in grade 7 and another in grade 2 they love their school n study
    being a 2nd grader my niece knows more information which I know at that age. I really likes bilabong way of teaching.

billabong is a Australian based school they have branches all over India like bombay
    I went their new campus which is soo good n all r so friendly.

now am in Singapore planing to move India next year and am planing to send my son in bilabong only.

thanks

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  9. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Sorry to bump this old thread. We are Planning to move to India this upcoming school year(2012 -2013). My kids will go to 8th and 5th grade. As my kids don't know much hindi(they just know the alphabets:).. ), we are considering billabong or gateway complete school(in sholinganallur) and then move to bvm or some other school later. We are planning to live in indira nagar/Adyar area. it will be great if I can get recent update about billabong. Also the time it will take to commute to these during school hrs(both ecr and omr).

Thanks,

Vidyaa

10. geenabaskar

geenabaskar New IL'ite

hi Srividya,

As my son is ready for his PreKG, we did a school hunt and found Primrose as the best ( but small school), Vael's billabong( excellent infrastructure, but expensive) the second and Gateway - the worst. Even the reviews I heard about Gateway are not so good. HLC (Headstart) in sholinganallur is one of the best schools in Chennai now.

Hope my reply helped.

Geena