1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

New Diet chart with my experience !

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by krishnaamma, May 28, 2008.

Do you like this type of food to reduce your weight?

1. Yes

292 vote(s)
    89.0%
  2. No

36 vote(s)
    11.0%
  1. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

MY DIET CHART--------13 JUNE

8.30------2 glass of warm water
    9.00-------1 glass water with triphala powder
    9.30--------bran flakes with low fat milk
    11.30------2-slices of apple,1 slice of mango
    1.00-----3 theplas,cucumber-low fat curd salad,
    5.30----------1 cup milk with shatavari kalp
    7.00----------2 phulkas with brinjal curry
    9.00-------1 cup milk with haldi

exercise---------no exercise as body pain was there

2. rickeybojey

rickeybojey New IL'ite

I think before applying these diet methods to yourself, better to consult your dietician first. Not all bodies can apply or use these diets for we all have different body types, chemical composition and lifestyle.

3. oasis

oasis New IL'ite

weight can be reduced with out dieting?

4. eveline

eveline New IL'ite

Re: "Kitchuppa's diet Plan" for easy axcess

Great... I'll try and let u know

5. spap

spap Senior IL'ite

Re: "Kitchuppa's diet Plan" for easy axcess

Hello All,

Just happened to stumble upon this thread. Incidentally I am starting the GM diet today. I just want to give that a try to lose some pounds really quick.

Here are some of my experiences with dieting.

1. Couple of years back I used to diet really hard. Completely avoid carbs and eat only veggies and fruits. Guess what - I didn't lose any weight. I really didn't know why. Later I found that I had thyroid problems and hence whatever diet I followed it didn't help. So if you think you aren't losing weight as you should be , I would really suggest getting your thyroid levels checked.
    2. Later after getting my thyroid problem fixed, I didn't really have the enthu to go on a diet. May be I was too lazy to cook vegetables for each meal.
    3. But couple of months back I re-checked my thyroid levels ( it was normal) and my doctor was suggesting some weight loss tips. I wan to share whatever she said with you all.
    a. Follow a diet that you could continue for your lifetime.
    - If you eat only vegetables and fruits, do you think you could this forever. My answer was no. eventually you will shed some and gain some more.
    b. Increase you physical activity. Follow simple things like parking away from the store etc.,
    - I haven't been doing this.
    c. You meal should be balanced. Lots of veggies, little carbs and little protein in you every meal.
    I followed this. I made all my cooking healthy and increased the vegetable intake while cutting down on carbs. I will eat two chapathis with lot of vegetables as side dish. For dinner I used to have very light tiffin like oats dosa, grilled veggies or poha.
    I did lose around 6 lbs in 2 months. Well, that may not be as fast as you want it to be but I didn't feel like I am dieting and once in a while I used to go out and have all my favourite foods also. But right now I am with my mom and just couldn't resist all her yummy dishes.

I am planning to shed the extra pounds that I gained from my mom's cooking by following the GM diet and will go back to my original diet after that.

6. sonaldiwase

sonaldiwase New IL'ite

Re: New Diet chart

Hi,
    This is Sonal, i am a new memebr to this blogs site, but i m really impressed with the success of ur diet plan. I want to know if u can suggest any fitness plan for post-pregnancy. I have 6mth old son, i am still feeding him. I had a c-section.
    It would b great if you could help me.

REgards,
    SOnal :thumbsup

7. anees

anees Silver IL'ite

Hi Sonal,
    For c-sectio, , I guess you can check with your OBG for a sucessful weightloss plan. Brisk walking is a very good way to start.

All the best.

Ani

8. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Re: New Diet chart

HI sonal welcome to IL... since you are BF still its always better to consult your gyane to consult before you start any dieting...

9. laksn

laksn Senior IL'ite

Hi Shvap, Manisha and the rest,

I am starting my exercise regimen from Monday July 6th!!! I started working out slowly but steadily will go full fledged from Monday!!! See you then!!!

Cheers,
    L

10. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

hi laks welcome back...
    Hope you must be feeling better now... see you with full zoom... all the best...

Last edited: Jul 2, 2009