1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Importace of gaumutra(cow's urine)

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by aannamika, Jun 1, 2007.

1. aannamika

aannamika New IL'ite

dear ladies,
    have u ever heard about this ,"pharmaceutical composition containg cow-urine detailated and in antibiotic antibiotics'.this in patent given by america for cow-urine and the international no. 6410059.
    do any one know the importance of it . recently, i came across an article about its importance in hundreds of ways ,helps in curing almost every kind of diseases like diebatics,hypertension, cirrhosis, alzheimer's and in cancers.but i want to know practically its usages in our daily life.
    do u guys have any idea about it , have u ever taken it ,in liquid or tablet forms.
    since i worship cow as goddeess, her milk contain s 9 kinds of protien,6 types of vitamins, 21 kinds of ameno acids, 11 fatty acids 25 kinds of minerals 19 kinds of nitrogen, 4 kinds of phosporus compounds and two types of sugars.
    no wonder if her urine can cure thousands of deadly diseases.
    please reply if u have any practical experience in this matter.i am just curious.
    bye
    anamika.

2. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Hi Anamika,

I have heard about medicinal values of cow's urine. I read about this in Nirog Dham magazine, they have mentioned so many comninations to take for different diseases. Once i watched one doc cow-dung is selled in USA mixed with sandalwood powder. Anyhow indian culture is spreading, recognized and accepted by other countries also. So why should we deny our culture.
    I have seen in my natiive place some elderly person when cow urinates they take in hand and sprinkle on their head. Anyhow our gaumata's urine is of great medicinal value.
    bye
    padma

3. hasita

hasita Bronze IL'ite

Yes Anamika,
    Cow's urine is very much beneficial to people - it is said so. I know of a lady who had arthritis and BP, she says it got cured because of drinking this!
    Pain was much less.

It is quite a well-known fact here in India, I believe. But not followed much because of one feeling how to take such a thing.

India's late former PM, Morarji Desai used to consume cow's urine daily!

Btw, I wonder how the US can patent it?! Isn't there any opposition by India on this?
    hasita

4. aannamika

aannamika New IL'ite

dear hasita,
    good to know ur concern about this issue.
    may be this patent functions in order to gain possible mutual benifits acc to USPTO and moreover to get grants for research and awareness.
    u must be knowing about the neem tree patent .i am so very glad to know that with the efforts of IFOMA that is international federation of organic agriculture movements, india won the world's first case of "bio piracy" i mean the neem patent is being revoked, so may be one day this cow urine patent could be revoked.
    but the issue is why we cant understand the properties of cow urine.why we find difficult to cure ourself with this devine blessing. on the other hand many americans keep asking me about its qualities and how to get the same.what makes me sorry is not a single indian here ,ever show any interest in gaumutra.:oops:
    with regards ,
    anamika.