1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Face and Skin care Products: Discussion and Reviews

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by ridgemma, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Re: Vicco turmeric

Hi

I also use Vicco.Its good.You can try.

2. stormgal

stormgal New IL'ite

kayakalp soap

Hi All,

Is Kayakalp Ayuverdic soap is good for skin. My Mom is using it for 1 month, so i want to know is it good for the skin and whats the benefit?

Can tell me in details whats the bebnefit and any side effect?

Regards,

Stormgal

3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Re: kayakalp soap

Hi dear,
    I can give you only this much details. since it does have any animal fat, I feel it does not have any side effects.
    Kayakalp ayurvedic bath soap is 100% organic made with 23 herbal products. Kayakalp means 'forever young.' This soap contains no animal fat and is made with pure coconut oil which moisturizes the skin leaving a radiant glow. Kayakalp is made with ayurvedic time tested materials which cleanses skin of blemish, pimples and other skin problems. Using Kayakalp everyday will rejuvenate your body and diminish skin from aging
    with love
    pad

4. stormgal

stormgal New IL'ite

Re: kayakalp soap

Hi Pad,

Thanx for your information. I Got it!!! I want ot buy and use the soap.

Thanx alot!!!!

Regards,

Stormgal

5. usr12

usr12 New IL'ite

Pls Suggest a good face care product.

Hi ,

I have dry , rough and uneven skin with some pimpile marks and lots of facial hair.. I have tried several skin care products but my skin still looks very dull and rough. I do not have any hormone related problems.

Can you suggest a good product (cleanser , toner / moisturizer ) that is easily available in the USA that can help my condition. Are at here any good herbal ones..I am unable to try home remedies as I have a very hectic job.

Thanks in advance..

6. ShobanaRagunath

ShobanaRagunath New IL'ite

himalaya face wash

Hi ladies

Has any one tried himalaya face wash (one which is for oily skin)?
    I have bought one.
    Your experiences please....

7. vanithavinod

vanithavinod New IL'ite

Re: himalaya face wash

Ya it does wonders... :bowdown:bowdown

The experience has been wonderful. Remember, oily skin is the most obnoxious to maintain, but this product handles it with care and is absolutely effective at that. It gives the skin a clean and glowing feel. If facewashing can be called skin care (I think it’s basic hygiene) this is the only one that I follow. My friends have asked whether I do facials. While I am among the last people on earth to do that, I felt how effectively Himalaya Gentle Face Wash Gel has worked for me.

It has Citron which is an astringent and cooling agent and honey which has natural deep cleansing properties. It cleanses the excess oil from the skin besides deep cleansing it.

Price wise it is absolutely reasonable. One 60 gm tube costs Rs 30. Just two drops are enough.

One special tip: Keep looking for the 25% free offer that it comes up with time to time. You may choose to buy two packs at those periods :coffee

I strongly recommend all of you with oily skin to try it. It might even suit those with normal skin :idea

--

Vanitha :2thumbsup:

8. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Re: Pls Suggest a good face care product.

Dear USR

I think your skin is very snensitive and it needs utmost care

My suggestion is consult SKIN DOCTOR or

atleast weekly 3 days ( morning or evening or whenever you find time) try to follow natural home remedies, it is ALWAYS SAFE, jus 15 to 20 mts enough to do any home treatment

BEST CLEANSER is FRESH MILK

BEST MOISTURIZER is COCONUT OIL ( MIX WITH LITTLE WATER , you will get like sticky thing, apply that )

BEST NATURAL TONER is ROSE PETALS or FRESH MINT LEAVES ( BOIL WATER AND PUT ROSE PETALS or FESH MINT LEAVES IN THAT and close with lid for 1 hour , and apply that water in your face)

Grind OATS in mixie ( dry grind) and mix with milk and then apply in your face, it will prevent dryness

Daily night after washing your face ( before going to bed) apply cocnut oil and give light massage .this will also prevent dryness you can even use ALMOND OIL)

wishing you speedy recovery from this problem

9. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

you can give a try on Artistry products - refer link - http://psrivatsan.qbeautyzone.com/

all products are made out of natural way. i was using it when I was in US and still using it. great products, great results. all products last for long time. money back guarantee. if interested i can check if someone can help you in person.

10. AnishaR

AnishaR Senior IL'ite

Hi usr12,

I would highly recommend Aveda face wash and deep mask cleanser. It's a bit expensive but worth it as it lasts for quite a while.

Drink lots of water and eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.

Regards,
    Anisha

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.